Coast of Maine Super Soil with an Octopot

I usually do RDWC but wanna try soil this next grow. I am going to use an Octopot and Coast of Maine Super Soil. Has anyone used these recently??

I also have 2 bags of coast of Maine my girls r 4 days young so I’m excited to see how that soil works. Oh Bruce banner /super lemon haze /banana kush.

1 Like

Cool!! I should finish my current hydro grow next week then I will get prepped

How’d the grow go in the coast of Maine soil? I’m filling 20gal smart pots with it for my outdoor grow.

1 Like

It was good soil but not what I was looking for. I prefer coco and good nutrients. The price for Coast of Maine is outrageous

1 Like

Yeah lol $30/1.5cu ft
I pulled the trigger on enough for 6 20gal pots. I like the idea of just watering plants :joy:
Side note: I’m growing outdoor

1 Like

You will still need to feed during bloom. At least I had too. I ran three grows with the soil using different grow methods. All plants showed deficiencies during bloom until I fed them…

Could just be me … who knows :v:t2:

1 Like

What did you use for bloom, did you go with the Coast of Maine plant food?

2 Likes

Yeah, I used the crab, squid, and kelp concentrates. Stunk my grow room up. Won’t be using organic indoors… ever :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No shit haha :joy:
How’d it end up turning out?

1 Like

I think that was my Gold Leaf grow. It was really good :+1:t2:

1 Like

That looks awesome, I have a flock of plants that I’m going to start hardening off this week, outdoors the following. One in particular looks like it’s gonna be a monster.

2 Likes

Looks like a solid start! Nice looking :+1:t2:

2 Likes