Coast of Maine (Stonington Blend)

So this is what I’m going with for my Alaskan ThunderFuck clones when they get up to speed, have heard a lot of good things about this mix and was hoping for some input, lol my other grows have been with Fox Farms Coco Loco, with a lot of success, but this time I decided to try this, not sure if there is any truth to this claim, but it’s said, to me anyway, just water at correct Ph, no fertilizer/feed needed

5 Likes

i used it on my 1st grow, but you will need nutes, there should be a chart on the bag for how long the nutes last for the amount used

3 Likes

If you grow in 20 gal pots, youll habe enough nutes for 1 plant. 5 gal pots youll need amendments.

4 Likes

I grow in 5 gallon pots and use their amendments and i supplement cal/mag and i use tribus.

5 Likes

Excellent soil, I’ve ran a few clone runs with it and turned out great :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Love this soil gnat problem was cut in half from FF soils their dry amendments are excellent to

4 Likes

@dirtydave i only had 1 bag that i had gnat problems with. Since then its been light. I

3 Likes

my gnats came from the coastal but i think because it was left out side at the nursery. i cant complain it was free. i get my FFHF from a nursery that has the bags covered or inside now.

4 Likes