Co2 bags or other ways?

Are the Co2 bags worth the money or what are some suggestions for a 32x32x54 tent? Will Co2 even help that much in such a small area? Thanks in advance!!!

1 Like

no…unless you are at the advanced grow level and then it is very ifffffy

2 Likes

CO2 doesn’t really do any good for hobby growers. It’s a challenge to maintain the environmental conditions necessary for the plant to actually use the extra CO2. You need a closed environment while also being able to provide adequate oxygen to the roots. You need intense lighting, the ability to push high nute levels (hydro is best,) run higher temps, and so on.

4 Likes

Appreciate ya saving me money and headaches!

2 Likes

Literally.

We have a member of this forum who lost a friend due to CO2 poisoning from a grow room. He was using much higher concentrations though. Growers need to be careful with CO2 levels above 1200 PPM.

The average of 450 PPM is plenty to grow quality cannabis.

3 Likes

now thats scary, i wouldnt try it anyways.

Breathe on your plants multiple times throughout the day. That is the reason for the saying plants love it when you talk to them. It’s the Co2 we give off.

4 Likes

so true…at least I believe it

2 Likes

@Nubie419plus1 I have tried the CO2 bags myself and my levels didn’t rise the way its hyped. Keep it in your wallet! Just like @Bonjoyle said, as silly as it may sound, I breathe on my plants multiple times a day. CO2 levels above 400 are enough for the plants to thrive.

3 Likes

I like telling them “grow my little babies grow”