Cluster bombs underneath?

Hi, Wondering about these clusters of small colas and if this compactness will have any negative implications? They are the lower buds from a combination of branches, (from the way they were pulled during LST.) The plant is too developed to safely pull them away from each other. And in general, wondering if its ok for other main colas to be rubbing each other?

Pics are from a distance, close up, and from behind. Thanks

One of these days, ill understand the order to choose my pics for upload, so that they display in the order that i want. Never seem to get it right!

1 Like

1 at a time works best for chronological order

2 Likes

No. You want there to be room around each cola for air to move through. Now it can but once those flowers fatten up you run risk of providing a good space for air to get stale. Stale air is a big ingredient in molds and mildews.

My advice…Remove 2 3 or even 4 of them to make room for the others.

Wait and see how people chime in and pick the option that suits you best. Good looking plant by the way.

2 Likes

Thanks. Ok, so this is the main cola. See how theres multiple buds along the curve? Those are going to be too close together as well?

I mean maybe, pretty crappy camera angle for all that. Look at it, make space and run with it. Maybe it will maybe it wont, might wanna just let it grow and find out. Dont go cutting off everything, but make sure everything has room. You are there, with your plant. Dont second guess yourself on everything.

1 Like

You plan on lolipoping?

Not sure. Opinions? Id really like to try it on 2 of my 4. (One of them is on the right in pics.) But not sure if theyre even tall enough to lollipop anything off underneath. Maybe a bit later into flowering, ill be seeing a different plant and have something to work with? Heres some pics if it helps. Im thinking im in… Week 3 of flowering. At a recent point in tie down, i started releasing different parts to make somewhat of a raised sea shell effect for better light to lower canopies. (4 plants/corners and 1 center light.)

If its not obvious, the top 2 pics are the same plants, front/back.

Another from above…

1 Like

Seeing as they arent very large plants id say keep um well ventilated, could also try bonsai wire to try and hold and seperate those branchs a lil more possible allowing more space. And bonsai wire is a little more sturdy then pipe cleaners Hope it helps best of luck growmie.

1 Like

Looks like you’ll have many “tops” .I cant see a problem at all really. Just wait until they really fatten up…You`ll see!! and be happy too! :smiley: Keep us posted!

1 Like

They need a defoliation done on them to open them up and a lollipopping done aswell ,once you have done these two things ur plants will have a better chance of producing big buds and more airflow

1 Like