Cloudy or not? How close to harvest?

First grow apparently I am terrible with my usb microscope

4 Likes

Still pretty clear. She’s got some time left. I’d reassess in a week or two

5 Likes

Thank you!

They are on their way but are only “misty” at best. You have entered the perpetual 2 more weeks stage. :face_with_monocle:
P.S. Those usb microscope pics are fine. :wink:

5 Likes

I think I am at that same stage. This is White Widow at 5 weeks flowering. I’ve got a little foxtailing going on.
Thu Jul 21 21-26-35

4 Likes

I wouldn’t be concerned with checking trichomes at 5 weeks. Plan for at least 8 always, and at the least. Pure sativa can go pretty long as well with 9 up to 14-15 weeks+ Some do get lucky with faster strains.

2 Likes

That post was just replying to the OP. The OP didn’t say how far along they were. @Rahl, curious to how far she is along? It’s a very nice plant

3 Likes

Hi i have some white widow at week 9… waiting on amber. Patiently. My trichomes are just getting a tad milky.i hear ilgm says 75 -85 days of flower.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital they are Bruce banner autos about 6 weeks into flower

I have 3 plants the one shorter stockier plant the hairs have started to turn yellow so I think she will be done before the two taller plants who’s hairs are still white

The biggest wants to fall over trying to keep it propped up the best I can

1 Like

@HMGRWN Those look good! I almost went with WW but then Bruce banner autos went on sale so ended up going with them

1 Like

@Rahl would wait, a lot of clear still

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital @HMGRWN @new2-420
What do you all think now?

Plants 2 and 3

1 Like

Still too premature. You can help with the ripening process by reducing your light hours. Has always worked for me. Adjust to 10 on/ 14 off.

3 Likes

@BobbyDigital thank you very much I will do that

1 Like

Better get your trim hand ready because it looks like you’re gonna be in trim jail for a while.

2 Likes

Lots of leaves in them lol is that normal? It’s my first grow , I think I did get a bit of heat stress over the summer

Yours look greener than mine at about the same stage. Your pistils are about the same ratio as mine also, maybe 60/40. I like most/all of them to be dark before harvest. This one will probably go another week or 2 at least.

This one , about the only white pistils are due to foxtailing. It will be chopped any day now.

1 Like

Those look good! Thank you for the help

1 Like