Closet grow one half photos other half autos

1 Like

She needs food but gave not been able to get to my shop still got covid lol they hungr!

3 Likes

Girls are looking good

Not sure if my autos r staying small because of ppfd maybe too low or what also had a seed lost problem where i was burying my seeds too deep. Maybe they were mot planted deep enough this round. I will take a pic of those when they wale up.

Had to take plants from office and bring them home since the person there was not doing their job. Here they are! My photos seam to be ok and the smaller ones woth buds are the sours that i planted at the same tome @noob_grower did

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

In my extremely limited experience, autos stay pretty small right up until they don’t. They grow fast once they take off. I’ve got 3 going, my first grow, and I was losing my mind that whole first month or so, feeling like they weren’t growing fast enough. But now, 2 of them are stretching like crazy, and the third is producing flowers already, and beginning to stretch. The growth is phenomenal. Best advice I could give would be to not give up hope, and stay the course. You will be rewarded for the patience in a few weeks

This was about 3 weeks ago

This was yesterday

2 Likes

See these are 4 weeks

1 Like

Changed this room so the sunset sherbet and the golden leaf have their own room

2 Likes

Topped dressed with some worm castings 484 and 222 with some recharge. And gave the autos some living soil top dress

2 Likes

Sour D

Golden leaf

Not too much luck with the autos so far. They all have had some type of problem caused by human error lol this gorilla glue has been great so far tho

She is 3 weeks tho and i wish she was bigger… we will see

2 Likes

That was me for the whole first month of my grow, feeling like they were small, weren’t gonna take off, etc. Now I open the tent and it’s like a jungle in there. I’m spending at least an hour a day just adjusting ties, spreading branches out, defoliation, etc. Granted I absolutely love every moment of it, so could probably go faster, but I just enjoy looking at them, smelling them, seeing them grow. That GG is gonna pick up some steam before too long, and won’t stay small lol

1 Like

I sit in front of my tent till my back hurts lol need to get some shads before im blind lol i seen my mentors but he also runs diff genetics. I need 2 years under my belt before i can run the OG shot that he breeds.

2 Likes

Been on a native American flute kick for the girls lol so far they like it. This one tho is sunset sherbert and i think i stressed her too hard after the rescue. Maybe flush her since she was getting too much nutes from previous care taker. It has been a week and i am going to just give her grow dots for flower. Have bot decided yetti

2 Likes

Beautiful and nice video

1 Like

The fam is getting so big lol

2 Likes

Did this to the golden leaf

1 Like

They sure all soon 2 take every inch over