Closet grow one half photos other half autos

Figgured id start a post so i can rember the process. This closet has gelato subset sherbet and golden leaf

These are the autos Sour Diesel

5 Likes

Very nice you’re going to be busy.

1 Like

That is just one of them. All I do is learn and Reap the rewards :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also started BB Autos

3 Likes

very nice! just set to watch :eyes:

2 Likes

Nice set to watch…

Happy growing

1 Like

4 Likes

What medium are you using? Your plants all look great. I’m about halfway through my run of autos, but using FFOF, and think I want to try something different on the next go round

1 Like

So funny story im using merical grow organic something lol and down to earth dry Amendments 484 and 222. I mix those with worm castings and use that for my 40day supply of nutes. This is my 3rd grow lol just started useing fox farm grow big @ half Strength. The BB and autos in the other closet is natures living soil with fox farm happy frog. But the mind blowing one is that monster in the 7 gallon. That is 15$ brick coco from amazon that i washed out lol and have given that no nutes or dry Amendment. All of these plants r clones except the 2 smaller ones and the autos. Btw i cant spell to save my life lol. I am deff no expert but use the tools im learning to experiment what works for me. Btw that living soul smells like 18 baby diapers

2 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of good things about happy frog, and honestly, the ocean forest is by no means a bad soil, I think I would just prefer to have more control over the nutrients the girls are getting. I didn’t have a tds meter for a while either, and that was throwing me off a little bit, not knowing when the girls needed nutes and when it was too much. This is my first ever grow, and I’m giving it my all, but the learning curve has been steep haha

2 Likes

It is steep! Lol not too familiar with the reasoning behind the tds i do get mess up when switching to flower and end up not feeding my girls in time.

1 Like

I’m thinking it will help me push the limits of my feedings, without going overboard and frying them. Just in general should help me keep them as strong as possible, at least once I figure out how to do it correctly lol.

1 Like

1 Like

Isn’t that a bitch when the solo cup is outgrowing your pots? :joy:. I’ve got one doing the same thing, though I’m always germinating in solo cups from now on. They grow so well in that little cup lol

1 Like

Yea iv been hella busy so going to transplant soon. I let my pops grow some plants and just harvested yesterday but once they dry ill be using the grow tent again! Going to run runtz super silver haze and sunset in the tent.

1 Like

That is the harvest :frowning: a little upset with how he handled flower but its still free! Lol

1 Like

Free bud is always better than no bud haha

3 Likes

Had to rescue my plants from the person who was taking care of them. Only had room for the autos… poor girls

1 Like

Bring them back to life!

1 Like

Im trying! Assuming they wont get much taller makes me a lil sad lol

2 Likes