Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

That sucks bro. The ringing would drive me insane how do they fix that?

2 Likes

They don’t, as far as I’m aware. I think there are some meds for it, but meds.

Honestly, as long as I have music or something else to focus on, tinnitus is the least of my worries lol

3 Likes

Tinnitus sucks, once you get used to it you can focus on something else and it is only background noise but most of the time it just sucks. I have had it for twenty years to varying degrees. Hope you work it out man!

2 Likes

Sup bro how you doin? I’ll be headed out to your town in 3 weeks.

2 Likes

I’m doing alright. Picked up the annual family cold this week lol! That’s a good time of year to come. Might be hot already by then!

2 Likes

Sitting on a oz of Live Resin Sauce. SUPER SUPER Terpy. Testing at 86% THC. Wish i could upload a video. That pic is only like 10 grams or so. Sunset Sherbet

7 Likes

This stuff is no joke. From a Cali Lab. Here is a full jar pic

9 Likes

Holy crap that’s quite a stockpile! Looks like good stuff though.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking! Dang, son!

2 Likes

It sure is. Gotta keep it handy. Super fire tho

2 Likes

Haha Jefe you gotta try this stuff!

2 Likes

I haven’t had a dab in about a year and a half. I don’t like what it does to my tolerance…makes me smoke lots more. A little try couldn’t hurt though, right? :joy:

4 Likes

Found another seed, btw…13 Gorillas (G13 x GG4).

5 Likes

Hahah nope. This stuff is some straight kill :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Nice. G13 and GG#4 what a combo.

3 Likes

Yeah, 13 Gorillas isn’t bad. Very chill, but doesn’t knock me out.

4 Likes

Nice. This wax is to die for man. Some A1 stuff for sure.

3 Likes

I now have 26 Gorillas…wait, that’s not right. Anyway, found another seed.

6 Likes

Lol. I been smoking some Orange 43 smothered in 2 Sunset Sherbet Sauce balls, 1 Lemon Skunk Shatter ball. Soooooo terpy. The Orange 43 smells so zesty, orange goodness like chewing on orange peels. High amount of Terpinolene. All the flavors mixed well. Wax + weed= bowl that smokes forever! Took like 20 thick hits off a lil half gram bowl.

6 Likes

Mouth watering :drooling_face:

1 Like