Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Haha, Do Si Slow sounds like straight up sleep meds!

I’m Jeff. Everybody calls me Dad lol

2 Likes

Haha it probably would’ve been. I was gonna get it, but my long time love for GG#4 shined through an made me get it. It was advertised as more THC as well so. The Do Si Slow was listed at 18%, GG#4 at 19%, but in fact is 20% thc on the packaging. Im happy with the gg#4 nonetheless.

Lol sure thing jeff. I dont have that pleasure yet. Dont plan on any kids for a while

1 Like

Yeah, GG4 is a better all arounder for me, too. I’ve been wondering about something though, see what you think. I’ve noticed most indica strains, like true indicas GDP, Northern Lights etc seem to always have a lower percentage. I’ve heard that as you wait for more amber, for that couch lock, thc degrades. Maybe they would’ve been 20%+ vs. ~15%, harvested earlier?

1 Like

Yeah i agree. When the triches turn from cloudy to amber, the THC is degraded and is then turned into CBD and CBN and such. It would seem logical if harvest at peak THC, it would probably be Higher THC levels and lower CBD and such. Always wondered on it.

1 Like

I think I’m gonna (when I’m growing again, of course) take a couple clones of something indica and harvest one the day I see amber, the other then it’s “ready” and see the difference first hand. Observe and report lol I’m just wondering if it would be more racy.

1 Like

Probably not racy, but more euphoric for sure imo. An indica taken at peak THC ( all cloudy ) is a very nice high.

1 Like

That was a trip. I was watching Jarhead, it froze, I said f it, came here, and you were typing :joy:

I was thinking that…more “heady” than “heavy.”

1 Like

Hahaha that movie is funny ! But yeah more heady for sure. I like a nice mix. I forgot to hit reply earlier.

1 Like

What are you up to tonight, more gaming?

1 Like

I was earlier. Im up late watching Netflix and smoking GG#4 with my gf and vapn Blue Dream cartridge. Good combos haha.

And you?

1 Like

Right on. Yeah, that sounds like it would go together nicely. My wife just finished up a Sour Banana Sherbert disposable…that was very nice. I hit it on accident thinking it was her one that wasn’t working right, thinking I was going to make it work. I blow out this cloud and I go “there’s nothing wrong with this” before I realized it was the one that they had replace the bad one with lol I was good for a while from that, but no flavor. I’m finishing up a couple bowls of something…forget the name…must be good lol

Oh, Amber. It’s nothing to write home about, $25/3.5, but it made me sleepy earlier, so I’m giving that a go.

1 Like

Haha. So they replaced the 1 that wasn’t working and let you keep the broken 1? I usually don’t fw the disposables. They go rather quick, i prefer the carts. The disposable i did have was rather tasty tho. Literally went in like 10 hits.
What brand bud and where did u get it?

1 Like

It was Matrix. I think it was a freebie. I can’t remember where she got it. No, they took the old one, gave her the new one. I thought it was still the old one but she had already replaced it. She gave me a look like I knew and was hitting her ish lol

1 Like

Nice. What brand are the flowers?

Polaris Head Cheese and I’m not sure on the Amber, I put it in a jar out of the bag, tossed the bag. It was just a cheapo to try. Not so much for a sleep aid, apparently. Trying again.

1 Like

Nice, that Polaris is some pricey stuff. Surprised to hear the Matrix didnt have any flavor.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s overpriced, but I always know it’ll be good. And after my discounts, it’s not much more than others. That disposable may have been fine…I don’t ever use them, so maybe that’s just how they taste. I’d expect it to be a stronger flavor than the equivalent flower. Super potent though. I could see myself building up a tolerance pretty quick, because I’d be tempted to draw on it over and over like a joint, and go through it too quickly.

I just read it’s Brain Injury Awareness Month, but I was already aware of mine :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yes indeed it should have a powerful taste. Check the date. May be old. Matrix, Green and Gold run is usually fire every time.

Haha good to know

2 Likes

Good point! It was probably pretty old, being a freebie.

1 Like

I went back to work from the hospital (with a clean bill of health after only a few x-rays) after my wreck. I can relate to “we gotta finish the game” so much it hurts.

Also, the ringing in the ears at the beginning…I hear that all day…

3 Likes