Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Very nice. I’m working on some Head Cheese. I’ve had enough of this rain. Wasn’t it just 75?

2 Likes

But what did you do before all the certifying I mean really man… you know what I mean before all that you had your best guy uve acquired with the best most legit stuff… it’s still out there Its not fake or certified by any means

Lol. I just got back from The Dispensary. They hooked me up with a free 57mm aluminum grinder, 1 gram of Mimosa,Indica @25%THC, and a clipper lighter for free with just 200 points accumulated. And snagged another 20 bucks off next purchase for spinning the wheel. I got another 2 grams City Trees carts, Banana Kush and Fruity Pebbles OG and a 1/4 of some GG#4 on sale. That put me back at 140 points plus whatever points werent used cuz i had more then the initial 200.Gonna just save them for some of their bigger rewards.
A nug of the Mimosa. Had some purpling too it. Kinda harsh on throat but smooth afterwards. Good flavor.

3 Likes

Sounds like a killer rewards program! Shoot, I got distracted and didn’t send this.

2 Likes

Haha i figured. Seen you typing it out last nite. Ive done that quite a few times.

I’d love to know how long I sat there staring at it :joy:

1 Like

Haha i didnt think you were gonna be up last nite to reply.

1 Like

Whats on the menu for today/thisweek?

1 Like

My menu for the week. Those 3 grams of shatter are from about 8 days ago when i bought the 4 for 100 deal.

3 Likes

Test Results on the GG#4. Boutta pop the seal haha.

4 Likes

How much was 7g’s? @Dr.DankThumb420

2 Likes

On sale for 49.I got the 2 gram carts on sale 2for90 n the quarter out the door all together for like 164 with tax. @Midwestnewbie

2 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: are you stocking up or this is truely your week?

2 Likes

I don’t know what time it was. Everyone was asleep, except me, so had to be at least 11.

Dammit, I did it again LOL

I had company for a bit. That GG4 looks great on the test results…how’s it smoke? I’m finishing up the Acapulco Gold, and I got some Amber and Head Cheese. Had a visitor regarding my wreck/case, and I’m spent. I’m gonna roll a bone, and I’ll join you.

3 Likes

BTW, what’s your first name, @Dr.DankThumb420…I feel silly referring you as “Doctor Dank Thumb” to my wife :joy:

2 Likes

That’ll last him a few hours :joy:

2 Likes

Haha well i always try to stock up for a weeks worth of supply or more. This could last me anywhere from 2 weeks or longer down to a few hours like @elheffe702 suggested haha. Just depends on the day. I smoke with my gf and my mom and sometimes my brother, but mainly its 3 people enjoying the meds. I always try make 3.5 of wax last at least 7 days. Sometimes it last longer sometimes it doesnt last 7 days lol

2 Likes

Haha i was up late gaming till 3am. Was enjoying the Mimosa by White Label i think it was. The GG#4 is perfect. Smell taste look everything its all there. By Gravitas. They have it on point imo.

1 Like

Right on. I hadn’t even heard of Gravitas. Is it the Dispensary’s brand?

1 Like

Im not sure, but man its so perfect. Im kicking myself for not buying 4 quarters when it was 49 bucks a 1/4. Some dank medicine for sure. I havent heard of them either. Had left a review on their dispensary and seen someone mention it was fire so i picked that over the do si slow by srene i think it was. The gg#4 has more THC

2 Likes