Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

No problem man. I hate getting a bad recommendation. Thats what led me to do so much brand research. I try to only get the pure distillate carts .

2 Likes

Yea I definitely prefer distillate for sure but I’m a stoner so the deals speak to me though. Co2 does the job just doesn’t taste as nice as distillate. I took last of my distillate to Mexico for Xmas and flavored with pina colada and I had people saying man that e cig smells awesome. I just smiled and said thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah Co2 is nice. I can do Co2. Just dont like the ones with solvents too much.

2 Likes

Lol. I wouldve done the same

2 Likes

Ever had flav x brand they used to be around here lots but not so much now. But all the big strains and taste is awesome and will choke you out.

2 Likes

I might have once of their disposables. @Midwestnewbie you will be able to find them out here their everywhere

2 Likes

@Midwestnewbie I’ve smoked my bong in front of housekeeping at a downtown hotel before. You’ll be okay, in a smoking room is probably best though. And @anon51696465 smokes literally everywhere. Everyone smokes here.

5 Likes

Although, I am a medical cardholder.

3 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

I love carts so discreet … i love questionable packaging aswell lol

oils fire as hell I’m black market no dispensary prices I get em for 25$ each if I get 5

5 Likes

Not a bad deal, but its worth it to pay the extra cash to know exactly what your smoking, imo. Lab tested, pesticide,mold free. 100% Pure THC Distillate and Terpenes. No artificial flavors or additives, doesn’t contain ANY PG, VG, PEG, MCT, Coconut oil or any other ingredients. Cannabis Derived Terps… had to many fake carts and just bad carts in general to jump on the lower priced black market 1s.

Finished up a Jack Herer and BlackBerry Gush from the other day… I just popped a seal on the Orange Panther… 80% thc lab tested… super super terpy. Dominant terp is limonene at 22mg That Seal and Lab results give me peace of mind.

@fano_man

5 Likes

I’ve been smokeing questionable stuff for the low my whole life I mean I know I’m not a lab tester by any means and never has a joint been tested before I smoked it so I lol just stick to the cheap stuff from good sour es that took me a life time to acquire lol I been selling g everything under the sun for years and unfortanatley my friends know me from that alot of them so I pride my self in the quality and prices I’ve found sear hing high and wide over the years but dont get ke wrong I’ve gotten bull Shiza many times lol but my sour es have been dropped and picked up to a final couple reliable sources thanks god I dont deal with the questionable characters I used to deal with and other substances …just weed now days it was hard transitionaing to that. Kinda money to 9 to 5 but I still have them on back burner if its really worth it… I probally never tried anything that legit but u pay top dollar for something like that huh… what is that made from like live rosin?

1 Like

Its Distillate. 1st They decarb the winterized weed. Then separate it so it can cool off back into a liquid. Then they run it threw an additional heating method know as distillation where they precisely separate the cannabinoids from the unwanted waste such as lipids and fats.
Once they are separated , your left with a pure and potent RAW unflavored unscented Cannabis oil up to 90% THC packed with cannabinoids. They then add strain specific, plant derived terpenes.

I also did a search on the carts you got, the company doesnt actually make the oil in the carts. No licensed dispensary carry them… very very scarce amount of info on their product… They just sell the packaging to anyone off amazon to fill up. They are not required to do any testing because they just make the box lol. Id be weary of those. Dont know whats in them.

@fano_man

1 Like

Didnt know what was in the heroin I used to inject in my arm so it cant be to bad comparatively but I appreciate your concern and information I know I had looked em up to probally nothing it says on the package… I’ve tried some trulive my friends got from dispensaries and there identically feeling little diff tasting I want some non flavored stuff

I Cant relate. Only smoke weed and wouldnt put garbage into my body ever. Same goes for the carts or anything else. Most of the fakes test positive for pesticides and arent even actually thc oil.
Not saying u didnt find a reliable source on the fakes or to stop buying them… I would hope theres some decent folks left in the world that would fill them with decent product, i was just saying what i know from my exp… always smoke from a certified source. @fano_man

I feel u specially if you have ill effects from said contaiminenents

I used to get the Brass Knuckles brand carts back when they were legit. After they blew up the fakes started going around. Carts were leaking and oil was subpar or fake thc oil. Then they found pesticides in their analysis report on the real thing. I stopped buying those after people were getting fakes at certified retailers. Now i only shop certified retail when looking for anything weed. @fano_man

Jeffe. Whats up man. Ready to start this week or still trying to finish last week? Haha.

2 Likes

I’m still working on February lol

2 Likes

Hahah nice. I just popped a seal on a City Trees gram cart of Blue Dream.

2 Likes