Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Yeah i dont fw oasis. But glad to hear it got sorted out.

1 Like

That is a top shelf bud too i believe. I had some of their wax it was fire.

1 Like

Deep Roots has it together. Oasis has gone way downhill since their management or owner or whatever changed. It’s hard to walk away from the best price in town, for me anyway. But I’m getting there.

1 Like

For me its Planet13, Thrive Downtown, or The Dispensary West, Nevada Mada Marijuana, pretty much anywhere but Oasis haha. Even Shango has better deals lol.

1 Like

I havent tried their buds, the wax was a1.

1 Like

I hate Shango, and I’m pretty sure the feeling was mutual. Who gives spliff out as a “preroll” to a cancer patient? I was a little upset. And it was my “free gift” as a first time customer.

Thrive is cool, but I haven’t been to any of those others. When I first got my card, I went around to what existed then, got my free stuff, and went back to the ones I liked then. I should probably shop around some of the newer places.

1 Like

Are you guys near Vegas? I’m headed there in April and want to at least pick up a cart or two for my visit.

1 Like

Yep, in Vegas. @Dr.DankThumb420 knows where the good stuff is…I shop for flower mostly. Coming out for work or play?

2 Likes

Play brother. I’d imagine I’ll pick up a few pre rolls and a few carts. Been lurking on leafly for deals but don’t know who’s got the goods and who’s pretending.

2 Likes

Lots of pretenders. Although more are starting to put the test results on their menus, so you don’t drive across town to be let down. Most are cool if you call them though, they’ll tell you what their specials are or whatever.

2 Likes

Yea I found that out in Colorado have me driving all over to be told the special is 5% thc. But searched long and hard found 8 syringes 1g for $90…and 8 gs of shatter wax $100 all thc levels over 78%

3 Likes

Seems like a lot of the time, the “deals” are just the stuff that isn’t selling lol

2 Likes

Which I don’t mind some of the time. Have had carts that tasted like wet grass as well not this time but it happens.

2 Likes

That sucks. If you’re travelling with it, those are probably easiest. You shouldn’t have a problem finding what you want here. It seems like whenever I’m looking for a particular strain, everyone has it in a cart, or wax. And lots of places do BOGO deals.

3 Likes

Yea I’ll be hunting for jack Herrer and Maui cause difficult to get here. See @Dr.DankThumb420 picked up one of them.

2 Likes

Acres downtown has your Maui Wowie, two different brands, both right at %75, one $100, one $125 for a full gram.

2 Likes

It had tabacco in it? Im really suprised, 1st time hearing that. I only tried their buds and waxes.

Yep, about 50/50 tobacco and Tangerine Dream from about a year ago lol

I smelled the tobacco before I even lit it.

Do you have a pic? Thats crazy man.

Is that before tax? Add another 18.25% if not.

2 Likes