Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Good, man. How are you doing? Let me finish inhaling this sub and I’ll join you for a smoke :+1:

1 Like

For sure. Im gettin ready now.

1 Like

What’s on tap tonight? I’m finishing off a Purple Monkey yoint I started before dinner. Then, dunno. The medi cabinet is full for the first time in months. We got a little of everything.

4 Likes

Whaaaatttttt lol. Sounds nice. Im smoking sweet poison live badder.

4 Likes

Damn, that sounds tasty! Well, “full” isn’t the right word. I have all the strains I need, anyway. I don’t think I could ever have a “full” stock, like, no no, no more, it’s full LOL

4 Likes

Sorry. Had to go on a bottle run. Brothers 22nd birthday tomorrow but we started drinking already haha…And i rolled a fatty.

7 Likes

1738 unboxed

5 Likes

Very nice. I’m still just Purple Monkey-ing the place up.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I ain’t even a drinker, and I’m eyeballing your cognac. I bet that’s some smooth stuff!

5 Likes

Purple Monkey sounds nice. Ive had it in crumble. Also had Purple Alien crumble.

1 Like

Nice! How are the buds by Virtue?

1 Like

The Virtue is Bubba Skywalker. Not bad at all. Nice, nice couch lock. Solid 8/10.

1 Like

Sounds like fun. Have 1 tonne of water here.

I just started a new private seed bank, population one Gelato seed. Thanks @anon51696465! More to come…

P.S. Gelato is fantastic and if you haven’t tried it you definitely should!

7 Likes

Remy is smooth and I ain’t a drinker either … am I to late to fire up some purple punch fire og bowls and some ak48live rosin

4 Likes

It sure is smooth… and its never to late man haha. @fano_man

1 Like

Haha. Nice. Im still trying to figure out what to plant for my next grow.

1 Like

I’m loving this purple haze I found in bag seed I just keep cloning same pheno

2 Likes

I might be a Gelato cloning mf’r…

3 Likes