Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

I’ve had that flower and it’s a very, very chill smoke.

1 Like

I havent had the chance to try, but good to know. Most of their products are good imo. I love matrix too.

1 Like

My wife called me out on being kind of a weed snob for a bit there, and got me some more discount, “off” brands…and it’s really not that much different. I do love Matrix…and GLP…and Polaris.

1 Like

Green and Gold is kind of pricey haha. As long as its not flora vega. Real Sun Grown was my go to “off brand” . Havent tried them in a long time. The quality had dropped significantly, as well as price increase, wasnt worth it in my opinion. But i read in Las Vegas Cannabis magazine that all the RSG has improved drastically. @elheffe702

2 Likes

I tried the GLP that my mother had bought, it was garbage if i remember correctly it was Fire Og, freshly harvested a day before being packaged . Had no potency but tasted nice. Shame they can sell stuff like that. And havent tried Polaris.

2 Likes

You have to try Head Cheese. Best of Vegas poll thing best strain of 2018.

2 Likes

It almost made its way into my bag a few times,but when i was getting flower it was the low shelf and medium shelf because it was the same stuff they were selling for top shelf just packaged and labled different at Canopi. Now that i have weed i just buy concentrates until i can process my own.

3 Likes

@anon51696465: “I want to go and get back so we can hang out and have snacks.”

Me: “Sex?”

@anon51696465: “No, snacks.”

Me: “Sex?”

@anon51696465: “Nooooo, SNACKS!”

Me: “Sex?!

@anon51696465: “NO! Snna… :expressionless: I hate you.”

Me: :rofl:

6 Likes

Bahahaha to funny

1 Like

Argh I wish I could just wander down the road and choose strains ect off the shelf. Our political position is absolutely pathetic.

3 Likes

I’m sure that’ll change in our lifetime. Until then keep doing what you’re doing.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha. I can relate to this convo. From both sides

3 Likes

Hey man you around for a sesh?

1 Like

Sorry I missed you @Dr.DankThumb420!

1 Like

Its all good. Hows it going ?

Damn. I’m a bad friend :tired_face:

Been a day. How about you?

1 Like

Lol. Im having a good day. Full of dabs.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good one! What flavors today?

1 Like

Got caught up. Im enjoying Purple Monkey Indica all day today.

7 Likes

gscog blueberry muffin

7 Likes