Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

I liked it for you @elheffe702, and you are welcome.

2 Likes

Good lookin out lol

2 Likes

No worries bruddah! Just promise to keep me posted and we’re all good :wink:

Will do :+1:

1 Like

Yay I’m so happy to see this. I’m no expert of course but I can definitely help with tagging people when you need.

1 Like

Thanks @DoobieNoobie…btw, has the discussion about changing your name happened? No way are you a noobie anymore :+1:

1 Like

Hahah I’ll always be a noob. But just a little less than before. I’m working on a second room now. Going to triple my plant count. If all goes well it’ll be functional in 10 to 14 days. Everything but heatsink will be here tomorrow for the new lights.

1 Like

Right on! I hope it all goes together well for you. How are you feeling? When is your surgery?

2 Likes

I’m rough. Some days better than others. Still waiting on slow arse insurance to send the approval to the doctors so they can set the date. Hopefully it’ll be sometime in March I think.

1 Like

Well I ate an edible my friend made with some of my harvest and it’s kicking my butt lol. I’m going to attempt a full night sleep. I’m moving so slow now I might already be asleep lol. Have a good night. Glad to see you back and planning a grow again. Let me know if there’s anything at all i can do to help.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, man. Hopefully they pull their collective heads out soon. Good luck on the sleep! :v:

2 Likes

Sucks about the seeds. I hope you get growing again soon. I enjoyed the figidank grow. Lighting is always the most expensive part of expansion of a grow. Do you have price you’re committed to for lighting? That will open the discussion. @elheffe702

2 Likes

Yeah, it does. But I’m a strong believer in the sunken costs fallacy, and they were all bag seeds anyway. Maybe that’s “sour grapes” but whatever. I have to figure out the spaces I’ll be using more exactly before I get into lighting, I think. But I agree, definitely the most expensive part, but also the most important in my opinion. It’ll definitely be going somewhat DIY, since it seems like that’s the most bang for the buck, and the most likely way to dial it in just so. I will be on a budget, I’m just not sure how much, nor how much of it will be for lighting. We’ll just say “as much as possible” for now lol!

It’s nice to have y’all as excited for me as I am to get going again. It seems pretty sketchy but @anon51696465 says I said all the same stuff at the old place and I’m paranoid. Again, there’s details I’d rather not get into, but a lot of them have to be worked out first before I can do much more than plan for now.

5 Likes

Completely understand. You always have to remember this is a public forum. @elheffe702

3 Likes

Yep, a wealth of knowledge that must be handled wisely lol

2 Likes

This is awesome brotha! Happy to hear ur back at it. Not an expert at much else besides smoking pot. But im here to be the best pot smoking supportive friend i can be

7 Likes

Hell yeah, I need lots of friends like that! LOL

3 Likes

Cool bro glad to have ya poppin beans again check me journal out for some. More movmtivation got the perpetual going

1 Like

Yooo whats on the menu for tonight? Hahaha

I’m just crushing out the roach of a Sour Banana Sherbert joint from Green and Gold…then I’m gonna finish what dribbled out onto the tray in my little 12" straight bong. How bout you, still on the sauce? LOL

3 Likes