Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

I’m about to flower some DTB here soon. I’m keeping one around as a mother plant. I love anything Tangie so I’m pretty stoked on it :v:

3 Likes

Me, too. It’s one of my favorites. I’m excited to see how it does.

2 Likes

Just putting them to “bed” and I’m smelling me some oranges…

2 Likes

Yum :yum: You gotta grow some Maui. Really citrusy and tropical smelling and tasting!

4 Likes

You are rocking your grow Jeff!! And Betty looks fantastic! Lush and healthy! :+1:t3:

1 Like

I didn’t realize that I was looking at different plants… will have to go back up and see what I missed… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy birthday man

2 Likes

Thanks @Nug-bug!

1 Like

Hey, Happy Birthday, @MattyBear, and good morning, while I’m at it! And you might be just the person to run this by…

I’ve been going over my notes, calendar, etc., and I think I might’ve figured something out…maybe.

The plant in the freezer, Judy, is a clone that is only a couple weeks “older” than my Head Cheese seedling/young lady, as in, she was cut only a couple weeks before the seedling sprouted. I don’t think I let her fill in that 3-gallon pot with enough roots to support the heavier feeding in flowering, before flipping, and she’s starving (obviously) because of it.

I also have repositioned my intake fan in the freezer, so it’s not blowing directly up through the canopy. I think that it was wind burning the leaves near the center. It’s on the lowest setting already, and does not oscillate…probably wouldn’t have room to do so in there if it could. So I’m considering putting in a couple pc fans. I think a couple 120mm ones would do perfect, and give a good amount of fresh air, and a light breeze instead of flat out blowing on them. Or, I might be able to fit the fan I have under the box, and have it blow up through, then direct it to blow through the canopy with a duct or whatever.

Just kinda spitballing some ideas. Let me know what you think. Anyone, not just Matt :slight_smile: Thanks in advance, y’all.

Mrs. ElHeffe and I have been trying a couple new things in our routine/schedule to help give us both more time and energy, since we’ve been having an especially hard time with, well, just about everything lately (wish I was exaggerating lol), and it seems to be helping immensely.

And I’m super in love with my medicine this morning. Singing this while grinding her up this morning. I’m practically in tears of joy typing this. To hell with migraines, and pain in general. I’m so blessed to have found her, and her, too…meds and wife.

Try to make a full day without complaining once. Be grateful for the things you have, not upset about what you don’t. Perspective changes everything. Ok, Jefe out.

7 Likes

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I must be too high to answer your question right now lol.

2 Likes

As it should be, today! No rush, bud, enjoy :v:

1 Like

Tru Dat!! Stay High my friend

2 Likes

Thanks in advance @Niala. I wasn’t aware you were more a regular “over there” and I haven’t had the opportunity to join yet. I appreciate you.

3 Likes

Yeah i am a volunteer grow mentor over there but have some health issue this early summer but doing better now.

So, give me a resume of your problem and some pictures and numbers (ppm,pH, temps and humidity, grow room size, size of your exhaust fan (cfm)

I will surf your journal in the mean time :wink: @elheffe702

4 Likes

Blowing air direct at the canopy, from under, is searching for problems…

So, you nailed it @elheffe702

Stomata, the tiny little holes on the leaves, will close and the plant will going on hold, thinking it’s in a drought situation, so , always indirect air flow on plants, any plants… From under or above the canopy…

It’s also most probably why @peachfuzz notice that your soil staying wet since your plant do not drink if they think they are in drought situation and have some deficiencies and excess and do not grow as fast as they should be…

it’s just my humble opinion… Otherwise try to keep your numbers right… nice grow buddy :wink::+1:

~Al :v: :innocent:

Happy birthday @MattyBear :tada:

7 Likes

Thank you Al! @Niala and thanks for jumping in here too! I appreciate you.

2 Likes

You’re welcome

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Al. I’m Jeff. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I’m sorry I disappeared earlier. We had a power outage, mainly our fault if you get what I’m saying LOL. Long story, but we had to physically go in to get it taken care of, wait in a DMV-ish line, but it’s all good. My plants sat in front of a window with lots of sunshine, fresh air, and about the same temps/humidity they’re used to, anyway, while we were out…all good, back to normal.

Thank you for your time, and it’s very …can’t think of the word… I’ll say it this way. Coming from you, or anyone with your knowledge/experience, I feel quite complimented.

Again, thank you for making an exception and helping me out!

Edit: “accomplished?” Lol, meh

4 Likes

Thanks for the Temptations Jeff! :hugs:

4 Likes

Well, I’m pretty sure it’s only environmental, my issues early in flowering. I pointed the fan away from the canopy, more indirect, and I already see improvements:

Thanks again, @Niala! I’m just looking at this…I’m so anal, I should really chill. I’m not going to break my arm patting my own back, but this looks tasty. I’m pretty sure it’ll smoke just fine. Judy, Lemon Skunk clone, day 27.

Everything in the closet backs up the problem probably being the wind. Angie:

Scully…she got some bondage and supercropping today:

And, juuust starting to flower, Betty:

There’s less velocity to the airflow in the closet. The leaves on all these plants just flutter. Some of the leaves in the Frigidank™ looked like the tongue of a big dog hanging out the car window, only much dryer.

Literally every plant in the house got watered today. I’m exhausted. I have no idea how some of you keep up with these huge grows. I have a clone, two in veg, and two flowering, plus a grape tomato plant and a “bamboo” plant, that’s actually a Dracaena.

Definitely indeterminate, by the way :joy: It’s a shame we’ll be moving soon. It’ll be tough to move a tomato plant, I think, once it’s all viney. It’ll probably be right about the time Judy goes into Jars to cure. That sounds a little sick, like a victim, but oh so good.
And the Dracaena:

…which is actually three stalks, I, the bamboo noob, learned after transplanting it from the tiny pot it (they) came in. This is a “water plant” so it’ll literally grow in anything, kinda like everyone here’s favorite…anyway, I plan on getting some panda-looking planters to put them in once we’re moved. My wife thinks I’m cute, don’t care what y’all think :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in lots of pain today, after all the running around I’ve been doing the past couple days. Car rides can be brutal for me. I’m trying hard to ignore it, but it’s persistent today. “Stuck” (blessed) with dispensary stuff for now, but I got that good good. All good.

Thanks for that, @Momtomask! I love it. I wish I could like it twice! I hope everyone’s in as good of spirits as me, or even better. Peace :v:

14 Likes