Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

I still hit my head on the lights all the time.

7 Likes

Looking good man. Oh my Haha I knocked my head on my light yesterday, man that smarts.

Maybe we need a union? Or at least hazard pay They would probably drug test us though huh…lmao.

2 Likes

Ha right? A union, insurance, 401k,…

2 Likes

Don’t forget workman’s comp

2 Likes

Looks good my friend. Haven’t been around much harvest time is aleays my busiest time haha

2 Likes

That’s not a bad thing. Thanks!

1 Like

Good job, kitty! You’re hired :cat2:

3 Likes

Ok… how long since light flip… to 12/12…
She looks overwatered , and that’s going to lead to huge ph issues and right now it looks like things are being locked out…
It looks like she went from healthy to not so happy pretty quickly… all the pics I seen when I looked back , your soil looked wet…
Your girl don’t look happy… :thinking:
Mainly since going into flower it looks…
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

How was that dtb smoke the seeds came from? I grabbed a pack little while back. Gifted a few out and seems to grow very well.

2 Likes

Which? The one in the freezer got flushed today. She is on day 24 since the flip. I generally take pictures when I’m feeding and whatnot. I let the soil dry at least a few inches deep, completely, before watering. Not in the scrog, I lift the pots to check the weight. In the scrog I just shove my finger all the way in. If my fingernail comes out wet, with “mud” under it, I wait. Kinda like the toothpick check when baking brownies lol

3 Likes

It was great! I forget the numbers on it, but it’s a very relaxing high, for me. It gave my wife energy, but I’m weird like that with some strains. Durban Poison, for example, makes me want to sit and chill. I write a lot when I’m like that, music, lyrics, etc.

1 Like

Sweet, thanks! Hopefully she turns out as good or better.

1 Like

It has the typical Tangie smell and taste, maybe slightly subdued by the Banana.

1 Like

I’ll see what the others say when they start flowering.

1 Like

They look well on rhe way to recovery. Good job, theyre beautiful!

2 Likes

Here at the ILGM union we offer a 420k.

8 Likes

Whwre do i sign up?

2 Likes

@elheffe702 here’s a basic guide someone posted Pass it around

@Myfriendis410 @merlin44 @MattyBear @raustin @SmoknGranny
@livefast @TDubWilly @TxGrowman @PurpNGold74

7 Likes

I love all those bud sites on Betty. She should keep you in smiles for a good long while! Good luck with the final stretch!

1 Like