Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Thank you. I think I’ll just plant a seed every time I harvest and let the rest figure itself out lol

3 Likes

A quick update while I have a few minutes…

The grape tomato plant is about doubling in size daily, lately:

Little Miss Scully, Head Cheese sprouted May 29th, is starting to catch up:

And the yet to be named Lemon Skunk clone who got FIMmed by the kitty cat. Fractal plant lol :

Judy (another Lemon Skunk clone) is exploding, too, after a little supercropping and bondage:

And Lil Kim, the Lil Sebastian dispensary bag seed, is 4 weeks going on 6…I mean, seriously, wtf? Did I mark the calendar wrong? Casper OG is supposed to take about 10 weeks, Fruity Pebbles 8 to 9 weeks. Cannasos dot com says 65-97 days, so…somewhere round about yonder. I can’t get any info about Lil Sebastian from the grower, unfortunately. I don’t get that part at all. I would totally be like “Yeah dude! You’re growing our seed, that’s awesome! Let me help you out anyway I can!” But that’s just me. Anyway, does anyone know how long she should take? Or shall I just watch her and forget the calendar? Have a look:

Also, the full house on the thermometer/hygrometer has to be good for something, right?

I know in my previous updates I said I wasn’t going to trip about the funky colors, especially looking at the breeder’s pictures of it. But, wow! Everything is as it should be: day/night temps and humidity are good, she gets lots of fresh air, lights are above the manufacturer’s minimum recommendation by several inches, soil runoff is 6.5 pH and 1200 ppm, and both meters have been double checked. I’ve only removed completely yellow, beginning to wilt, leaves since the initial trim before the flip. She is still putting on weight, quickly actually, just seems to be maturing early. Any ideas?

3 Likes

Totally forgot, wanted to show y’all my new shirt:

10 Likes

Well I’ve got one - you’re doing awesome!!! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks, Jeb (hope I’m remembering that right). I just keep going back to how colorful the example the breeder gives is, and how similar mine looks. Just seems quick is all.

1 Like

Haha that’s a funny shirt

2 Likes

I agree…love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet man looks awesome :call_me_hand: @elheffe702

1 Like

But I miss you most of all
My darling
When autumn leaves
Start to fall

Figured it out. She got too cold. My son was playing with the thermostat, apparently. She’ll be light, and she’s maturing too early. The trichomes are already mostly cloudy. I’m going to let her go as long as I can.

4 Likes

Ohhh dang @elheffe702 ouch man good luck. Gotta hang that thermostat outta reach lol :wink:

1 Like

I mean the one for the house. He flips the laundry basket over and uses it for a step ladder to get literally wherever he wants if we’re not watching. I’m always cold anyway, so I just didn’t notice. I started looking back through my notes, and noticed the temperature trending downward the past few days. He had switched the fan from auto to on, and turned the temp down about 5 degrees. My wife mentioned being chilly, and I knew something was up because she’s always smoking hot :wink: @anon51696465

3 Likes

Little bugger, Lmao laundry basket stepladder. N Good thing she’s not any hotter, never woulda known :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :call_me_hand: lol @elheffe702

1 Like

Lil Kim is closer than I thought.

There’s hardly any clear, and about 5-10% amber. I’ll let her go till she starts to get ugly. I looked and she’s closer to 6 weeks from the first pistils. I’ll probably harvest in a couple weeks, but I’ll keep looking daily for more amber.

Also, I planted a Double Tangie Banana dispensary bag seed this morning. I’m headed to Home Depot in a bit to get some supplies for the closet. I’m going to make it better and more permanentish.

3 Likes

Did it hurt her much? She looks good with those colors :v:

1 Like

Even more color today. Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s going to cut into the weight a bit.

8 Likes

Mostly cloudy you said how much amber do you want out of it? Looks good I enjoy all the colors that can be brought out in them.

1 Like

I’m shooting for 30-40%, looking for sleep meds this go round.

Oh ok. You should be able to make it. Are you loosing the bigger leaves daily?

Yeah, handfuls daily

I had a plant do that one time. She was mostly all cloudy and just began to amber and she started just eating herself up.

1 Like