Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

They have zookies. I never trust the ‘deal’ sections, and always just look through all flower, for this exact reason that some will slip threw the cracks, whether on purpose or not idk. But sometimes some glp and stuff will look like it’s not on sale. But if it’s 120 a half day, literally everything is 120 a half.

1 Like

Nope, never have tried Reina yet @Dr.DankThumb420. Yeah, that’s what I do, too. And if they have like 100 of them, I’ll sort by sativa, hybrid, indica, one at a time, find what I’m looking for easier that way. I saw Zookies on there. I haven’t had any of the ones I saw on there.

1 Like

I know you stay with DGF, but what is your immediate second brand of choice? @elheffe702

Had coppede some more Lip Smackers from thrive by Pistola. Not as terpy gassy tasting as last batch.

1 Like

Pistola has been decent in my experience. Cannabiotix is probably my second favorite, maybe Fleur, they’re right up there, too.

1 Like

Yeah Pistola was always as good as DGF or way better. I tried the Garanimals, The Driving Miss Daisy, and Lip Smackers. All were super purple super gas tasting smelling smoke.

1 Like

I just packed a bowl of Cactus OG. What are you smoking?

2 Likes

Just woke up from a power nap after writing that. Was smoking Cereal Milk. Smoking some again now. Gonna roll Infused palm most likely rn.

1 Like

@DoobieNoobie looks good for me to nice work homes I’m watching your thread if don’t mind

2 Likes

Everyone is welcome, here @kcj! The more the merrier. :v:

3 Likes

@elheffe702 good growing homes I like your journal a lot information I need to become a better grower god bless and :v: be with you

3 Likes
10 Likes

That is freaking insane!
Those brothers got mad skillz…

4 Likes

Hey Jeffe. Dont know if you wanted to try Cookies brand, but Jardin having a sale 120 a half for Latte and Sour Cream. Comes out to 292 for delivery. Copped one of each. Full price is 631 each… Just thought I’d let you know. Worth trying for sure. @elheffe702

3 Likes

Hey Jeffe. Happy Thanksgiving. Jardin having sale on Purp X by GLP and Mandarin Mints , CBX Master Kush Cbx. 120 a half.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @Dr.DankThumb420 @elheffe702 :v::bear:

4 Likes

@MattyBear Happy Thanksgiving

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you’re all doing well. :v: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Jesus that was a lot of read scrolling i was 1500 posts behind good to see u still out there jefe ill just put this here https://youtu.be/9PukqhfMxfc

1 Like

FTFY!

Thanks, man. That’s one of my favorites! :v: :green_heart:

2 Likes