Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

I know right. I’ve been spending for so long at the dispensary, gotten so many different strains for re-up that I don’t even remember most of it. It’s all a blur at some point. I’ve been selling the $hit out that dispensary weed getting full price before tax too. Plus all that I smoke on the side. Probably smoke at least half or more or whatever I copp just for personal.

I can’t even remember, are you growing right now at all?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I still am not growing. Still trying to find a new place to stay. Do you happen to know anyone renting any 3 bedroom homes by chance lol? I have my new ac and everything, just nowhere to get crackin :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::angry::sob:

Awww, that sucks. No, I don’t. I think we’re supposed to be moving soon, should have the green light then. I’ll probably add a driver and some more strips to the fixture I just built for the veggie tent, start off under the clamp lights that used to be in the closet, then veg under the veggie light…see how that worked out? :joy: Then I’ll either buy or build a light or lights to flower under by the time I’m ready for them. Or veg to harvest under the one light, we’ll see how much space I end up with, if at all? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

How was that afgoo cart?

Gooey. :joy:

Nah, I’m messing with you. It was the live flower series, terpenes were great, tasted like smoking flower almost, but POW. I’d get that one again. The other one I got was Midnight Moon, and damn did it work to knock me out. That one was just distillate oil, flavor is added. Tasted like vape juice lol

1 Like

Where did you get them from? Seeing them at Jardin.

Don’t remember if I showed you my Cookies light up tray. Had got it as a promotion from Jardin awhile back with some Cookies Latte. And had copped those carts that are a lil harsh for me.
Came with a super soft premium suede bag too.

3 Likes

3 Likes

That’s awesome! You always got wing sauce :joy:

3 Likes

What you smokin on this Afternoon Jeffe?
@elheffe702

1 Like

I had a really rough day yesterday, crashed around 8pm. I got some good sleep finally, so there’s that at least.

5 Likes

Also, Happy World Kindness Day.

9 Likes

Clear representation of kind version of me. You should see when I’m pissed haha!

7 Likes

Thought about asking if you wanted to do some shots of Woodford Reserve…but on second thought, nah! :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Whaddya mean I ain’t kind? I’m just not your kind.

6 Likes

How would you rate Cultivation Labs to DGF or Cannabiotix? They are having entire store 120 an oz an they have a bunch of strains by them at p13.@elheffe702

1 Like

I saw your Bud Signal. If CBX and DGF are a 10, I’d say Cultivation Labs is high 8 or 9. Their Blue Dream is my favorite in town, but I haven’t had it in a while. I’m drawing a blank on other strains of theirs I’ve had, but only complaint I remember having was buds were a little fluffy on a couple batches, but typically pretty good numbers, good high and all that. I’m gonna have a look! :+1:

:pencil2:: I only see Laffy Taffy and Alien Rock Candy on the menu. I don’t think I’ve had either.

2 Likes

Yeah there was more when I had looked earlier. When it’s 120 a half day, everything good gets sold fast. @elheffe702 what on there menu have you tried or would suggest trying?

Did you ever get around to trying Reina ??