Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Thanks, bro! Have you had Garlic Cookies? Stir Fry reminded me of it, if I remember right. My favorite Cannabiotix strain is L’Orange. Have you had it?

1 Like

Quite the selection you got there!!

1 Like

No this is my first strain by CBX.

Lol thanks. I try to smoke different.

Haven’t had the Garlic Cookies. Want to tho. Stir Fry is good. Jardin having a sale on it 120 a half. @elheffe702

1 Like

@elheffe702 long time hope this are ok with you!!! How ya feelin?

1 Like

I’m still alive and kicking! Thanks for checking in on me @Witchhouse. I’m doing alright, managing my pain for the most part, sleeping okay lately (hope I don’t jinx it!), just living in something like the movie Groundhog Day, pretty much. I hope you’re doing alright, too! :v:

10 Likes

We are certainly glad that you are still “alive and kicking” but a huge bummer that you have pain that must be managed. Long term pain can really ruin our lives.

6 Likes

I was starting to get worried man, glad you are at least hanging in there. Hell I always thought it got easier as you got older …I was wrong :rofl:

5 Likes

I was wondering were ya been too. We really enjoy you hanging out here with us.

3 Likes

I read somewhere you were laid back and medicating as best you could Jeffe? Keep on with that fight brother, whatever it takes. I cant wait for the day that you’re back growing the devil’s lettuce tho I do miss your veggie pics lol. All the best to you man :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hey Jeffe. I know you like DGF brand, they just dropped some new stuff they partnered with Cookies on. Cereal Milk #2 :bowl_with_spoon::milk_glass:and Burnt Toast#4 :hotsprings::bread:. Both really good, but the Toast is superior taste wise. They dropped Thursday/Friday at all 5 stores, Cereal milk was listed on all menus, but not under DGF, and the Burnt Toast was kept off all menus and was a walk in special. Hope you can grab some. @elheffe702

3 Likes

Hey brother,

Hope you are

NICELY

Sweet song, haven’t listened to the nails in bit, thanks for being :v:

6 Likes

Right on, I actually had Burnt Toast on my list for my order today. :+1:

4 Likes

I had my “BURNT TOAST” already today, and it tasted like :poop:! :thinking:I may like DGF’s version better :grin:.

2 Likes

Haha, nice. I just like all the GSC strains in the lineage, generally means pretty loud and flavorful. DGF has been killing it with the terpenes, too, all around! About time they reupped @Dr.DankThumb420 , they were about out of everything in that line. I’ve been tearing up some of their Citrus Tsunami today. Pleasantly buzzed. :+1:

4 Likes

The citrus Tsunami :tangerine: is fire and I had bought like 5-6 oz when it was 49 and 69 a half lol. The Burnt Toast and Cereal Milk sold out fast. I still have over 2 oz of burnt toast, and about 3 8ths of the Cereal Milk. What did your batch of CT look like? @elheffe702

1 Like

I was disappointed they ran out of Citrus Tsunami before I could get more. It was great, but gone now. Citrusy, so strong it almost burned my eyes when I opened it. I ended up getting some more Lemon Meringue, and it’s pretty good, too. Reminds me a lot of my Lemon Skunk, but a little more energetic. Mellower than the CT though. Definitely one of my favorite Sativas now. It’ll be on my list of strains to grow.

2 Likes

Crazy ass chase happening now:

Dude just stopped to get gas :joy:
4 Likes

Stilllllll goin lol

3 Likes