Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Did it come with the brush?

1 Like

That will probably be just fine as the clones/nursery don’t need as much intensity. If you do try the QB instead of the floods I think you will be astounded at the lack of heat and the height you will gain in that Veg section. You could even build one like @MattyBear has in his 2x2 tent. It is full on blasting his Mawie Wowie. I used similar parts to build mine (little different driver as directed by @dbrn32) because I wanted a different shape than the perfectly square one and it is working so great! Think on it - the cost for me was around $100 plus $25 for the frame I built.

PS I can’t wait to get one of those trim bins - @highcountrygal put up a tutorial that made it looks like a great investment for saving the keif when doing the trim

2 Likes

That’s the eventual plan, I think @Momtomask

Yep, brush and all. I popped my trim in there, ground it all up a bit at a time, and started rubbing. Amazing!

I’ve got my 80s rap Pandora channel going for inspiration to keep scratching lol

4 Likes

Wicky wicky wicky

1 Like

These are the breaks, a break it up break it up break it up! Haha looking good! Let me know what you get Kief wise! :v:

2 Likes

I had to pack it up, kids came home from park. But I got a good bit. Some green in there, but it’s nice.

Not a ton, but pretty potent. Lemony.

6 Likes

When I checked my drying Lemon Skunk this morning, the smaller stems snapped:

The thicker ones still bent, just like I was looking for. So I grabbed the ole trim bin, which also makes a nice little harvest basket.

I started clipping off the smaller stuff, a lot of it is more popcorn really, but it’s more dense, sticky, and stinky, so that’ll do pig. That’ll do.

But then some of it, I’m really happy with. I have about an ounce and a quarter of what I’d consider really good stuff.

Some close ups of the small stuff:

And some of the nicer ones:

Ended up with just over 67 grams, about 2.4 ounces. That’s 2+.
20180518_140204
Success.

I’m shooting for 3+ of Lil Sebastian. We’ll see. I got more kief off the final trim, for a total of just under 4 grams.

Then I cleaned out the box in preparation for Lil Kim. I gave her a good trim to let some light through since she’ll have to grow a bit before the flip. I’m noticing I got in the zone and forgot pictures of that, but here’s the aftermath:

She’ll stay on 18/6 until she’s filled the screen a little better before I flip her to 12/12.

I hope everyone is in good health, as well as your grows! Happy gardening! :v:

12 Likes

Very nice update, and congratulations on your harvest!

2 Likes

Awesome work @elheffe702! Those buds are so sparkly :sparkles:

2 Likes

Nice dude! Super frosty and sticky! Congrats man, fantastic job! :+1::v:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll ever get over the harvest high. It’s such a rewarding feeling. In some ways, better than the product itself. I don’t even mind trimming…yet. I plan it out so the kids are gone or asleep, listen to good music, and laugh at myself when I can’t even operate my lighter for breaks in between, partly because of sticky fingers, partly because of the buzz. There is mild concern for snipping off a finger or something lol! Might have to break out the Pax3 next time. Fewer moving parts :joy:

4 Likes

Heyyyyyy, I think she liiiiiikes it!

Reach for the skyyyyyyyyy

7 Likes

I’m so high my head feels like it’s vibrating, like Headband sort of, but my ears are ringing, too. I gotta lay off the kief lol

1 Like

Thanks for all the kind words. It’s nice to have some feedback. I welcome criticism, too.

So, onward and upward. I have to be more careful with my seeds near glasses of water. Especially ones with a little H2O2 in them…such a clutz.

This one’s looking pretty premature, but it is a seed, indeed. We’ll see what happens. Good stuff, had to try. If it doesn’t sprout in a week or so, I’ve got a Blue’s Clues seed I’ll try next. No. I’m not kidding. That’s what it’s called lol

5 Likes

Did your seed jump into that glass of water all by itself? I’ve been hearing of that a lot lately. :grin:

5 Likes

It’s the dumbest thing. I like to look through my souvenirs while I smoke my legal, medicinal, dispensary-bought, state taxes-paid cannabis. And doggonit, the little buggers just keep slipping right out of my hands.

4 Likes

Looking good, she seems to like the new digs :+1::v:

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah your definitely high :joy:
Lmbfao
Great looking buds, sticky too :+1:
Awesome job

2 Likes

Things are going okay. The nursery has gone from seven Lemon Skunk clones to three each of Lemon Skunk and Lil Sebastian. Although I think one Lil Sebastian clone will be lucky to survive the night. The stem snagged on the way into the peat plug and I kinked it. Dangit.

No Golden Stormz sprout yet, but it has only been a handful of days. The seed is in a peat plug, in Happy Frog, in a 1L pot, under a 15 watt LED bulb, which is on 18/6. I only have the one timer for the whole closet, so it’s just simpler this way.

Lil Kim is blowing up the Frigidank™ and is going to 12/12 tonight. I’m unsure of how Lil Sebastian stretches, or even how long it typically flowers. So it will be an adventure, I’m sure. I lollipopped her (where the clones came from) and did some more tucking this evening. The screen is close to full, so the stretch may turn into a twist.

She’s started showing some burn after today’s feeding. I had begun lowering the lights very gradually, and I think this prompted some overeating. It’s her, not me. I just put it there, she’s the one that just kept eating. I’m just saying.

8 Likes