Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Congratulations on such a nice harvest. You did a great job. @elheffe702

1 Like

Congrats on the harvest! Can’t wait till I’m there too.

1 Like

Fantastic update!! You should be proud! Your grower skills and confidence are growing just like your plants!! Super happy for you!! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Oh my Girl, you should be a very proud mama! Dont feel bad about cutting her, at first it was hard to (hurt) them by cutting off their top, bending branches in all peculiar ways & putting a knife thru the stem ( took 2 grows before i could, lol). But they are not through yet. Now you can smoke, cook, make whatever you like & enjoy.
Great job!!!

4 Likes

She’s waiting on her cousin to join her in Hemp Heaven.

2 Likes

Smoke report to come, for sure! I’ve purposely avoided trying this strain so I’m as unbiased as possible lol!

2 Likes

Looks pretty good to me ! Nothing to be ashamed of there. :man_farmer:

1 Like

Great job @elheffe702 on the harvest and grow! Congrats bud

2 Likes

You have a right to be proud and congrats on determining sex as well!

2 Likes

Looking awesome @elheffe702 I hope that gives you some reserve for awhile.

3 Likes

Should last a couple weeks at least lol!

1 Like

DNA Genetics photo of Lemon Skunk from their website, and mine. I think mine is prettier. Just sayin.

9 Likes

I have to agree on that one @elheffe702!

3 Likes

@elheffe702 thanks for the tag and you should be proud, i cant wait till i harvest :slight_smile: @merlin44 was spot on :ok_hand: you have given me an insight into the harvesting stage and i thank you :slight_smile:

Could i ask whats in the orange bucket? Is it there for a reason or??

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest man. That’s always the best day

1 Like

Here are 3 White Widow

And 2 pics of a Buckeye Purple! All of these are female

The white widow was done on 4/4/18 (they are really small and are taking forever is this still normal, I ask because you grew some) and I received the Buckeye Purple from a friend just a week ago (don’t know exactly how old she is)

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @elheffe702
When I first started it was with LED floods.
They did the job. It truly proves that you don’t have to invest $1k’s to get excellent bud. Great great grow with beautiful display of care harvest cure process. I will continue to stick with you. BTW you have an excellent BOM shot in your thread if its ILGM strain. I’d go for it. This site rocks by creating a competition on friendly scale. The reward is what makes it golden because I have realized this company is a top dawg! They have the gustamato in their genetics, not to mention the growers like us whom lean on each other for support.
:star_struck::hugs:
I love you guys because our little twisted up unique family is what makes the world great

3 Likes

It’s just water in the bucket, @Wildwest, to help keep the humidity up. I live in the desert.

1 Like

The floods came second lol

If you scroll wayyyyyy up, you’ll see my White Widow. She was small, also, but I think it was that I stunted her by over feeding.

1 Like