Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Yeah, that’s alright, big girl. You keep eatin! I like em fat!

6 Likes

These really are great looking. @elheffe702

1 Like

@elheffe702 Good morning! I finally found the genetics of the Lemon Squeeze Lemon Tree X Big Bud. It will be interesting to see ‘our’ results!!

1 Like

I got to thinking, and I decided that it doesn’t make sense to keep a mother and clones in my small space, especially since I can only flower one plant at a time. So I gave the mother a significant topping so she’ll fit in the freezer once the Lemon Skunk that is in there now (I’ll get to her) has been harvested and dried, so she can follow along.

I culled clone #3, leaving only #4 to be transplanted.

And the FIM on #4 turned out alright for my first attempt.

The Lil Sebastian seedling is bushing up nicely after topping, and she (:crossed_fingers:) has recovered from the transplant nicely. I have a few time lapse videos I need to edit together and add some music or something entertaining. I’ll post them when they’re done.

Still no roots showing on the gender revealer. No rush though, since I plan to flower the mother Lemon Skunk first anyway.

And whole gang

I saved the best for last.

She gets fatter, stinkier, and stickier every day.

And “the triplets”

I hope everyone is well, had a great 4/20, and having a great Earth Day. Happy gardening!

11 Likes

Everything looks as stinky as you suggest!

1 Like

Someone needs to figure out smellivision.

2 Likes

Oh. My. God. Becky. Look. At her. Buds. They are soooo big!

She’s starting to stack up pretty good

11 Likes

Looks good my friend :+1::v:

2 Likes

Hahaha!! That’s what we say too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The target, from the breeder’s website:

7 Likes

Great !! Now I can’t get the big butt song outta any head. :joy::joy::joy:

Always trust a man who loves big butts because he can not lie :crazy_face:

Very nice lookin buds @elheffe702

2 Likes

@elheffe702 Looks good! Maybe just a tad high in P, but a tad high is MUCH better than a tad low!

I like the yellowing large fans, a good sign for the flavor and potency!

Enjoy your efforts! I would!

2 Likes

Some days, I feel like this is a piece of cake. Others, I feel pretty incompetent and pessimistic. Today is the latter. I watered the flowering plant with plain ro water adjusted to 6.3pH, and runoff is at 9.0pH. I triple checked my meter. I’m currently filling jugs for a flush. Anyone want to talk me off the ledge?

2 Likes

I think you’re on the right track. Everything will turn out ok for you… did that help?

2 Likes

The buds and sugar leaves look green, but all the fan leaves are yellowing still. I’m pretty sure I spaced out and fed instead of watered at some point for it to be this high.

Yes, @MattyBear that helped some :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be okay, @elheffe702, don’t worry, you got this. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ditto what everyone else said👍

1 Like

I need more jugs. At 30 minutes per gallon, this will take several hours.

Shame I can’t just dump some lemon juice in the pot and be done with it :joy:

Current background music to help turn my mind off:

“And I think I think too much
(I don’t care yeah but I don’t care)”

2 Likes

You’re doing great @elheffe702 I know I’m with you on the frustration end sometimes.

1 Like