Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

And how is your hand today? I hope you’re doing better. You sure have a nice selection of meds to help :wink:

3 Likes

Honestly it’s doing way better. I was gonna go to hospital 2 nights ago, the next morning it was looking alot better, significantly less swollen and the bubbles had depressurized some. I am taking antibiotics. It feels alot better. Just still really bruised but isn’t as sore to the touch. It’s been about 5-7 days or so since it happened. I won’t be making soup anytime soon :laughing::rofl: @kaptain3d

4 Likes

Who ever said soup was good for you? :wink:
I’m happy you’re feeling better! Have a great night.

4 Likes

Haha right? Thanks for the well wishes. And likewise to you. I am gonna sit back and relax. Play some Rainbow 6. Probably drink a lil lol. Hope your doing good too. @kaptain3d

3 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 No soup for you!! :joy:

Jambalaya!
Kidding aside, I’m glad it’s feeling better. :v:
6 Likes

Lmfao.
What are you smoking on today? @elheffe702

2 Likes

Damn @Dr.DankThumb420 that’s quite the hall you picked up, ought to last you at lesst a week or so lol :rofl: looks like some potent :fire:

2 Likes

What up man haha :joy:. Yeah this gotta last me at least 2 weaks I’m hoping. I still have a lil emergency/extra wax money tho but gotta conserve.

I’m still sippn/smokin

5 Likes

Your day just starting and mine about to end haha :thinking::rofl:. Yeah it’s pretty :fire: stuff.

2 Likes

Damn I’m just waking and your still giving her hell, when you sleep? Lol those indices or sativas or a mix?

2 Likes

How are you man? What’s on your menu??

2 Likes

Sh*t I guess their all hybrids. 2 strains crossed to get 1 end product. I’m smoking on Sour Glue rn which is Gg4 x Sour Diesel.

2 Likes

I made a deal with the SandMan, I get some sleep, I give him a big Dab.

3 Likes

Just had a bowl of Blue berry, have a few cod blunts for tonight Blue cheese and something else haven’t decided

2 Likes

Haha nice still on the Blueberry huh. Blue cheese sounds nice.

2 Likes

Sour D one of ,y favs just dropped a gg seed yesterday and nyc diesel flowering

2 Likes

Blue berry has sky rocketed up my list taste and the stone doesn’t lock me down making it a nice daytime for me, starting back on Narcos Mexico here in a few

2 Likes

Nice. I need strong Amber trichome laden buds to notice strong effects. My tolerance up there in the sky. I had got some Durban Poison the other day, was pretty bomb but didn’t quite hit the spot like I needed.

2 Likes

:laughing: you don’t say :thinking: see that pic you posted above lol lowest thc I saw was 69%

1 Like

You have a pen or just use a rig?

1 Like