Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Made out like a bandit on more Remedy. 3g for 88 otd at The Dispensary Henderson. I still had x2 half gram Remedy Sugar from last week run. And I copped a half gram of AMA Sour Cherries Live Resin to see what all the hubbub on Reddit is about. So I’m sitting at x8 half grams of wax atm or 4.5gs including the half gram I just opened from last run, and I still have some shopping to do for either more wax or maybe buds. Just didn’t want to wait in line at TDH. I’m smoking on some Remedy Sour Glue Sky Resin, just popped the seal.It’s GG4 x Sour Diesel. Super :fire::fire::fire: @elheffe702

Sour Glue Sky Resin. Remedy wax was to :fire: to pass up the deal. Plus The Dispensary never has Remedy, I never see it on sale anywhere but their own dispensary, Silver Sage. It’s their in-house brand. It’s always retailing for at least 50-60 a g before taxes. It’s so light, I have tried 2 diff flavors out of 6 and they both were super light colored.

4 Likes

And how is your hand today? I hope you’re doing better. You sure have a nice selection of meds to help :wink:

3 Likes

Honestly it’s doing way better. I was gonna go to hospital 2 nights ago, the next morning it was looking alot better, significantly less swollen and the bubbles had depressurized some. I am taking antibiotics. It feels alot better. Just still really bruised but isn’t as sore to the touch. It’s been about 5-7 days or so since it happened. I won’t be making soup anytime soon :laughing::rofl: @kaptain3d

4 Likes

Who ever said soup was good for you? :wink:
I’m happy you’re feeling better! Have a great night.

4 Likes

Haha right? Thanks for the well wishes. And likewise to you. I am gonna sit back and relax. Play some Rainbow 6. Probably drink a lil lol. Hope your doing good too. @kaptain3d

3 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420 No soup for you!! :joy:

Jambalaya!
Kidding aside, I’m glad it’s feeling better. :v:
6 Likes

Lmfao.
What are you smoking on today? @elheffe702

2 Likes

Damn @Dr.DankThumb420 that’s quite the hall you picked up, ought to last you at lesst a week or so lol :rofl: looks like some potent :fire:

2 Likes

What up man haha :joy:. Yeah this gotta last me at least 2 weaks I’m hoping. I still have a lil emergency/extra wax money tho but gotta conserve.

I’m still sippn/smokin

5 Likes

Your day just starting and mine about to end haha :thinking::rofl:. Yeah it’s pretty :fire: stuff.

2 Likes

Damn I’m just waking and your still giving her hell, when you sleep? Lol those indices or sativas or a mix?

2 Likes

How are you man? What’s on your menu??

2 Likes

Sh*t I guess their all hybrids. 2 strains crossed to get 1 end product. I’m smoking on Sour Glue rn which is Gg4 x Sour Diesel.

2 Likes

I made a deal with the SandMan, I get some sleep, I give him a big Dab.

3 Likes

Just had a bowl of Blue berry, have a few cod blunts for tonight Blue cheese and something else haven’t decided

2 Likes

Haha nice still on the Blueberry huh. Blue cheese sounds nice.

2 Likes

Sour D one of ,y favs just dropped a gg seed yesterday and nyc diesel flowering

2 Likes

Blue berry has sky rocketed up my list taste and the stone doesn’t lock me down making it a nice daytime for me, starting back on Narcos Mexico here in a few

2 Likes

Nice. I need strong Amber trichome laden buds to notice strong effects. My tolerance up there in the sky. I had got some Durban Poison the other day, was pretty bomb but didn’t quite hit the spot like I needed.

2 Likes

:laughing: you don’t say :thinking: see that pic you posted above lol lowest thc I saw was 69%

1 Like