Closet/Frigidank™ perpetual grow

Surely to make room for more useful things :joy:

1 Like

Yeah… about that… not so much :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I guess I’ll just have to go play Oregon Trail now. :frowning::joy:

2 Likes

Copped a half oz for 145 out the door at Nuwu of the Sour Diesel by Smoke Signals. Normally i wouldn’t pay that much for just a half but its some A1 fire. Was marked for 160 but i got 10% off. Worth it too me. Taste and high is exceptional everything is on point

3 Likes

Haha. Did you ever get around to trying those Animal Cookies? They got some at a shop out here. Wanted to try some as well.

Whats up jeffe? Whats on the menu? Wbu midwest? Hows it going? @Midwestnewbie

6 Likes

Going well buddy headed to the lake again in just a bit. Man that sour D :eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The pics dont do it justice. Ya gotta see it in person to really appreciate the look.

2 Likes

Nice numbers on that Sour D! Durban Poison for me today. Some Blue Dream in a while probably. I’m just enjoying the last little bit of sunshine on the porch before this rain rolls in.

2 Likes

Hahaha what sunshine…? Been black all day where im at lol.

1 Like

We’re way up by the Air Force Base.

It may have been cloudy up here all day, too. I’ve been inside all day, up until then.

1 Like

Im down the street from Nellis AFB about 5 min or so.

1 Like

Huh huh, we’re neighbors lol

1 Like

Finally some good advertising. I would never have believed that one day we would take weed from the back alley to the store front. Yet here it is. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

3 Likes

How’s the Sour Diesel treating you @Dr.DankThumb420? This Durban Poison sure rolls up nice!

2 Likes

The Sour D rolls up perfect as well. I already twisted and smoked a fatty hemp blunt about 45 min ago. about a g of bud rolled up. The high Hits nice, but i can smoke it all up in a day if i dont conserve lol.

2 Likes

I hear that! I like to buy in as much bulk as possible to save money, but I always end up smoking it faster the more I have. I’ve gone back to weighing it out to dose myself lol

3 Likes

I hear ya. I also dose myself out by gram by day, try atleast lol.

1 Like

pill%20box
I need to do this lol

6 Likes

I have one similar. But round and for pills i think.

2 Likes