Close to harvest ? ✅

Am I getting closerrr?? :thinking:
Cheers

1 Like

Can’t see much under those rave lights.

Get some clear pictures of the trichomes, got a jeweler loupe?

3 Likes

@Zee is rite… need to get some pics under natural light. Buuuuut… from what I can see of white pistils you got at leat 3 to 4 weeks to go.

1 Like

@buddz. Agree you’ve got some time left.
Lots of white pistils.
They’ll put on the most weight in the last 3 weeks before harvest.
:wink::+1::v:

1 Like

@Zee @Oldguy @Silverback
Heres a pic under natural light

I bought a microscope but its being delivered.
The thing is I’m going on a vacation in 5 days and I wont be home for about 10 days, I have someone to take care of the baby for me, so u think I should wait until i get back?
Thanks for the response :wink:

2 Likes

Im in the beginning of week 8 in flower

1 Like

Just my opinion. But I think you’d be selling yourself short by cutting it down in 5 days.
That being said. Is the person tending familiar with cannabis plants ? :wink:

In the end it’s up to you wether you chop before you go or not.
At 8 weeks she’s getting close. So the decision is a tough one I agree. Timing is a big factor when planning a grow too.
:v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Oldguy Nah bruh she isn’t :confused:
But the good thing is the lights and vents are auto, and about watering, I have been flushing her for the last week so there’s no science there I guess :slight_smile:
But I think I will decide the day I’m leaving is she going down or waiting until I get back :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@buddz. Good luck with the decision.
Hope things work out ok.
:wink::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

A flower feed just before you leave. Ph water while you are gone. Check when you return.
As long as your friend can read and follow your directions, should be good.
Just have ph water ready to use.

1 Like

even if your friend feeds it once a week only and don’t do anything else I believe you are better off than chopping. If you cut now you will get a head rush and in 20 min be sober enough to run for deacon in a Mormon church.

2 Likes