Hey fellow growers. I have two Bruce Banners that are currently just finishing week 9 of flower. One seems to be doing very well. The other has struggled on and off during the grow and although looks close to harvest, this will def be a LOT less yield then her sister.
I was not monitoring pH well (meaning at all) through most of the grow due to a really crappy pH pen. I finally replaced it and now believe this may have been most of the issue all along. Although they were both planted from the same bag of soil, there is a pretty dramatic difference in runoff pH from plant to plant. Some of the base info follows:
- Method: Soil Happy Frog with extra perlite added
- Vessels: 3 gallon fabric pots in 3 x 4 x 6H tent
- Water: Municipal tap water, aerated and aged, with Jack’s 3-2-1
- pH of Water: In 6.8, runoff 5.8
*** PPM**/TDS or EC (i jotted these down but cannot find my notes, didnt add to my grow log… ugh, shaking head). they didnt SEEM bad to me, but what do i know
- Light system Mars Hydro TS3000
- Temps; Day 75-80, Night 65-70
- Humidity; Day 22-40, Night 50-60
- Ventilation system; 6" 440 CFM with Charcoal filter in
- conditioned space, no AC, Humidifier (not running during flower), De-humidifier in tent,
- Co2; No (just me peeking)
Plant 1 is the one with the VERY low pH on run off (5.8) severe yellowing and small buds
Plant 2 better (not great) run off 6.2 but until it hit week 9 of flower looked very healthy with nice buds that are stacking and fattening up. Maybe a week or so away yet.
I missed my window for pics tonight as the girls went lights out at about an hour ago. i will add some overall pics and perhaps a little “bud porn” in the AM.
Once i add the pics i will link in some folks (no sense until there is something to look at). i just wanted to get the info into the ticket