Close or ready to harvest?

@Borderryan22 ya if this room was insulated better I would be okay can’t do it in the house but ya love this cold front lol definitely helping me

I know what you mean about not being able to tighten it up like you want. There’s repairs that my house needs that just aren’t worth it to sink the money. I don’t mind a little extra work getting the humidity and temps right tho.

1 Like

I totally get that man. Any info on how to make my buds bigger like a bigger yield on auto flowers?

1 Like

You can train them some. I personally don’t top or fim autos, but you can do LST on them. They have little recovery time since they are on their own schedule. Just feed them right, good lights and air flow and don’t let rh or temps stay at any extremes. If it gets too dry you can always throw a damp towel in the tent.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 ya it never gets to dry lol ya I thinking either I don’t have enough light in the tent or my feeding schedule is off just trying to dial it in photos I do better with but like the autos this only 2nd run with autos

1 Like

That’s mainly why a lot of growers stick to photos. I have 3 and an auto going. I don’t defol the auto at all and just feed her. I have some GSC auto seeds and a bunch of blueberry autos. I’m only gonna grow the autos to fill in the gaps while photos finish

1 Like

Wow thats a beautiful girl you grew

1 Like

Thanks Silva I sure hope she tastes great

Picture threw the loupe😁

2 Likes

Just my two cents for what it worth. I use a loop and double sided tape to attach the loop to my phone. I zoom my phone up as far as it will go. Then I have a remote Bluetooth camera button so I don’t have to tap the phone to take the picture. Really helpful for shaky hands.

2 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20220104_155150_050.jpg…

Thanks @Flitme me couldn’t tape but managed a clear shot

2 Likes

Thanks @Flitme couldn’t tape to phone but managed to get a decent shot

1 Like

That is a great picture :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:

1 Like

Thanks bro I reckon about another week and another of our gromies agrees

1 Like

That’s about what I would say!! :v::blush:

try taking a slow video and get a screenshot of different pics in the video.
It works for us shakers.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea. I will have to try that. :blush::v:

I think I see a little amber in there but I’m not sure whether those are sugar leaves or bud.