Close or ready to harvest?

Ok guys 11 weeks in to flower with a breeder time of 7 to 9 I can’t get any clearer pics cos my shaky ass hands but please opinions

4 Likes

@Dclark looks gasssss and I’m new to autoflowers so idk but I’d say it’s almost there. Do you have a jeweler loupe?

Yes problem is I don’t have a steady hand lol

1 Like

@Dclark me either Man U can put it up to ur phone and also take a better pic

Yeah I just tried that I’ll try again tomorrow when I wake :joy::sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Your close!!! Here’s the chart I use. Ignore the graph at the bottom. Great looking bud!!!

1 Like

Thanks Ryan second attempt first made harvest wiv no smell or taste​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I know trichs continue to ripen when chopped and we don’t want couch lock​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Any time! Ya pulling early can decrease overall quality. Smell, potency, taste, all lacking. Be sure you check the buds not the sugar leaves, they’re always a couple of weeks ahead.

2 Likes

Yeah these pics are of the buds lol I ignore sugar leaves​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@Borderryan22 what is the second screen shot of ?

1 Like

It was one screenshot of a post a couple months ago, but the bottom part is a VPD chart. It’s basically the people equivalent of sweating your axx off, or being really parched.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 okay but I don’t understand it. Like my humidity is at 58 I live in really humid environment

1 Like

@Dclark thats what I want is the couch lock :joy:

2 Likes

Plants need a dryer environment over the grow cycle due to mold and mildew risks. Flowers produce moisture already and if it’s too humid and there’s no air flow, then potential is high. If it’s too dry, you don’t really have to worry too much about mold, but it will make the buds airy and fluffy, not thick and hearty. VPD is the transfer of moisture within the environment. The way people sweat when you walk out after it rains in the middle of summer because it’s so dang humid, or we get really parched when it’s super dry outside.

1 Like

Just keep plenty of air flow. 58% is right where you wanna be for drying after chop also. 60 is ideal. If you can keep that humidity and the temp right at 60°f, you will have a nice, slow dry and a better quality harvest.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 ya I’m trying to control humidity. It’s usalyy low 60 high 50s but night time comes it drops to 80 when lights go out. I have plenty of air flow that’s Forsure exhausting and taking air in. I out damp rid that helps and baking soda

1 Like

Mid/high 50’s humidity wise won’t kill them. Lower would be a little better. Do you have an oscillating fan or a couple small stationary ones going with the exhaust? What are your temps at? What are the nighttime and daytime rh and temps?

@Borderryan22 Day time temps 79to 80 nighttime temperatures 70 to 68 yes I have carbon filter blowing air in them I have a fan inside tent blowing air around then have a fan blowing air out ? Outside of the tent I have a fan blowing that air around just it’s very humid the room I’m in only has a wall unit and isn’t very insulated. They built a room onto the porch where I rent. Hey it works just hard controlling humidity. Humidity during day about 59 to 65 I just looked at gauge every night when lights go out rises to 80 percent humidity

Mine has been going up like that until this cold front came thru and the rh in my house is now 32%. I had to turn on humidifier in grow room to get it to 55%.

1 Like