Clonning from Clones

I am so glad to see how everyone is having a great conversation; Supporting each others ideas, without conflict. :smiley:
To clarify. Nothing wrong with CFLs, but too much wire mess and such. A nice T 5 unit or 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, can make an awesome amount of poroper light at low temps for regular vegging; Seedlings; Clones…

I know it’s awesome is’n it…I’ve been to other forums and I came here because of the people and the way thing are handled everyone gets along very well and you and Latewood seem to be pretty cool dudes and have a lot of knowledge between both of you. This forum draws people back which is way cool.

As for the cfl they are history. And this is what i’em talking about, you came back to clarify me on the cfl lights I wouldn’t had heard back anywhere else
I look forward to talking you both

Will

Okay, I won’t experiment with cfls if they are not the way anymore. My cloning skills are low, I mean, I ordered some Jorge Cervantes books that likely have some things I never seen before, plus a few cook books and a Rosenthal book on vaping, hash, and would any books anyone suggests are needed or good to have or associated with this site other than the free downloads, etc. I know mainly what I should have never done to my clones, …overwatering…with weak fertilizer, jeeese, I swear I didn’t light up when I did, nor alcohol, I still have two damaged clones in fresh water in a glass, to see what happens. I could do with making some clones right now, from a few plants, while I watch the poor condition of my other clones either recover or rot, some will maybe make it, inside a couple clear plastic totes with a few holes drilled in them for fresh air or slight evaporation of moisture.

We learn something new ever day don’t we…lol I had no idea about the cfl’s and had been using them for my seedlings’ for my first and 2nd grows and didn’t have any problems, but that’s all good…if I had known about that I wouldn’t have talked about them…oh well no harm done…lol
.OldGoat told me where to get some good LED lights to help with the heat in my tent

Will