Cloning with aloe Vera

GoodMorning everyone, I had too show you guys this clone. Its a gifted clone, was the runt and gave to me because they said it would grow big, my buddy jaw dropped, couldn’t believe it was the one he gave me… Have faith in them runts, .

@highcountrygal after harvest I shall re-veg and put into a bigger container, I am hoping for a big root system, not as good as yours, but keeping my fingers crossed!!

12 Likes

Every runt ive started has been one of my biggest. Go runts!!!

2 Likes

‘‘RUDY,RUDY,RUDY,’’’ lol

2 Likes

Ha haaa @BIGE, it’s rudys lil sis, I’m Gona name it RUBY @Laurap team runts scoring big.

4 Likes

Always do! They give you the greatest surprizes! Last grow i had a mini me whose leaf span was under an inch. By flower she was my biggest. Never count out the lil ones :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Quick clone update, all showing new growth, some growing faster than others

Have a great day everyone

11 Likes

i’m giving this a go next clone session…
great work,and thanks for sharing @Mrcrabs

2 Likes

Awsome, I’m here if u need any assistance, just hmu.

1 Like

There’s no stoping this one, she’s on a mission

. this is here big sis trying to cAtch up, to her little sis they are both from same mother

9 Likes

i’ll update my thread today and tag you
your clones are fairing well!

1 Like

@BIGE Awsome, Thanks my friend,i don’t push my clones they will all be huge girls one day, tag me on your grow.

1 Like

Well My try did not work, Both Died
But Funny thing is I didn’t the Aloe Vera piece in dirt
I Might have got The Wicking 2 started

1 Like

I might try the Aloe Vera ones of these days - but for now Clonex is doing the job :hugs:

Can you say exceeding the legal limit :wink:

8 Likes

Crap that’s alot I’m running out of room tho

1 Like

That’s awsome, what ever works for you my friend, excited about your babies. They are thriving, whooo hooo

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your clones, what happen to the plants in the wick system?

Those had Alot of root’s, BUT LOL I Didn’t know I had to Change Water, so it stunk,and alot of algae

I’m not giving up yet
But really I have run out of room, So IDK what to do

1 Like

@Rick3 Don’t give up my friend, if growing with a wicking system keep that water changed. Never have tried that,but sounds interesting . I had 2 plants almost died on me, the pumps failed got root rot and mite infestation but now are doin better. I still haven’t gave up on them. I call the my twisted sister here’s s pic.

the will to survive . She won’t give me a huge harvest, but she survived. I will update on them

8 Likes

Thank’s Bud
Crap That look’s Great
NO Not gonna give up, Next time i seen a Video about Honey
But Crap I’m out of room,I Have 5 plant’s that need’s to move,But don’t know where?
30+ years ago I did Great at Cloning,But that 1 clone was from a guy that grew Northern Light That Has been growing from 1970, Today’s Strain’s are so much different, We had more control on the growing,Inside some one’s basement
Here if FL Having issue’s

2 Likes

Practice make perfect. I would go attempt the bubbler method, it’s a little less finicky. I have had 100 percent it just take awhile.