Cloning with aloe Vera

New growth on clones

time to transplant

9 Likes

Root ready to expand

5 Likes

That’s great @Mrcrabs I was just wondering have we any little root’s yet :+1: but I can see for myself mate :v:.

1 Like

She’s in her new home, sun bathing , next to big sis,

before it start to sizzle outside.

9 Likes

There lovin it all mate that’s great stuff :v:

1 Like

Thanks @Johnzy81 some start showing roots faster than others but they are all in good health, have a good day my friend.

3 Likes

Woo Hoo, got more girls coming!

2 Likes

Transplanted clone hasn’t flinched on bit ! She’s enjoying this beautiful morning

10 Likes

Shes a looker!!!

1 Like

@Laurap Thank you , she’s really taking off way ahead of the others, they should catch up soon.

1 Like

1 of mine died other 3 doing good I think,2 are the wicking thing, and other 1 was the aloe vera

1 Like

@Rick3 Sorry to hear that but at least you still got 3 alive, dont get discouraged I lost quite a few at first, the success rate goes up with time.

3 Likes

I Sure Hope so LOL
I Still have a Butt load of different seed’s
I’ll Get it yet

2 Likes

My clones never look this good. Great work :+1:

3 Likes

@elheffe702 Thank you, I’m sure one day they will look better than mine, keep at it . I’ve been growing for a while but just started to clone alomst a year ago.

2 Likes

This is my first grow,Cloning etc…
I’ve read more latly then I’ve done since got out of school 30+ yrs ago

3 Likes

@Rick3 Same here buddy, I love seeing and reading on different growing styles, temps, indoor and outdoor grows and also different styles of cloning. I saw someone do some awsome cloning done fogponic style. Haven tried but would like to one day.

1 Like

Would love to learn how to clone good like that I read how you did it I will be giving it a try especially after seeing your progress

2 Likes

@337badazz Tag me ant time my friend, if have any questions.

1 Like

Will be in touch thank you

1 Like