Cloning with aloe Vera

Thank you my friend, @Johnzy81 think that’s the aloe helping out with the stress. I do spray them 3 times a day with water if humidity gets under 50 % I don’t use humidity domes since I live in a hot and humid area and had bad luck with them on. Enjoy your evening everyone.

3 Likes

They like having an audience! Great job!

1 Like

Yes they do, thanks buddy, how has the heat today ?

2 Likes

I still haven’t been able to make it back outside, yet. I’m really missing my girls!

With all the rain we’ve been having, my wife had me tripping about my buds rotting in all that moisture!

She brought them in to me and I cut and did a heavy trim on them to help get air in there quickly.

Service has been very poor lately, so no updates on my topic yet. Can’t load pictures at all.

I wanted something to knock me down, but it should make for a good wake-n-bake…

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about all he rain, wish I had some rain our way, we have been bone dry. Laters my friend

2 Likes

It’s funny, the dry airmass over you is the same system that won’t let our rain move on. It’s wanting to go your way, but your dry air keeps pushing my way!

With no place else to go, our tropical moisture is hitting the whole eastern seaboard. I think up above you has tornado potential again.

Stop hogging all the dry air and we’ll all be happier!!!

LMAO

3 Likes

This conversation reminds me so much of this:

Lyrics here, in case you’re not familiar:

6 Likes

Lmao , we needs to let it go, no more hoarding dry air.

3 Likes

Saw them in Tampa for their Roll the Bones tour. Amazing show!

2 Likes

I’ve only seen them once, recently, on their 40th (:open_mouth:) anniversary tour.

2 Likes

:wink:

I try to not complain about rain. We’re still at drought levels, so I’m thankful for the water table’s sake. If we can get that back up, the sinkholes may calm down again.

If I could send you some…

2 Likes

@Garden2018 here is that thread that I mentioned to you and it is so interesting but il let you read for yourself. This thread is belong to @Mrcrabs and I’m sure he would help you out with some questions if needs be mate yeah.

1 Like

Standing strong my friends, GoodMorning everyone.

Here are the clones in regular water, haven’t shown signs of roots yet but haven’t wilted either @Johnzy81, we will get @Garden2018 assistance with his clones, no problem at all just tag me if anyquestions,! Update on my aero/bubbler cloner

9 Likes

They are looking great buddy keep it going my friend :v:. And thanks for the support @Mrcrabs with @Garden2018 I really think that this will help out :+1:.

1 Like

Thanks buddy, I’m doing this thread for anyone interested in learning to clone organically and more than one way, thanks for the tags, have a great day my friend .

8 Likes

GoodMorning everyone,All clones standing strong. I see new growth starting to show.

it’s been a week, will update when roots start showing, any questions let me know. Will updated as soon as roots start showing. As for the plain water(matty bear method) method, they haven’t wilted one bit,sure are healthy, but no roots yet,about to do a water change, will keep everyone updated.wi

12 Likes

Love Rush
I just did 2 experiments, 1 with wicking& aloe vera and 1 with only aloe vera
Here is the wicking WW both went from clipping into Aloe vera,then has a growth hormone &cinnamon , and 1 has Aleo vera piece in water

Cuz of Storm yesterday moving a WW inside,dog jumped on my lap and 2 stem’s broke, Grabbed some Aloe Vera,Buried with Stem in Aloe Vera

What about dropping seed in water for 24hr, then put seed with small piece of Aloe vera in starting medium??
My Seed starting is crappy at best

4 Likes

Awesome buddy, hope everything works out for you. Just want to let you know, that aloe Vera chunk will start to rot if left in water for more than a day , just giving you the heads up my friend. Sorry I didnt get notification. About the seeds in aloe have never tried, . @Rick3 good luck my friend

2 Likes

Great jod @Rick3 your dog might just off given you a very nice present for you in the near future :crossed_fingers:.

1 Like

Family portrait, I just started flowering.

![IMG_7574|666x500]There is 15 healthy clones for the next round and 3 pending have a great morning everyone.

11 Likes