Cloning with aloe Vera

With the Good lord willing I’ll be here to guide you my friend.

1 Like

@Mrcrabs @BlackShirt Ohio State and Michigan Wolverines (THAT TEAM UP NORTH), have been rivals for many years. Our first meet was October 16, 1897 and have had 114 meetings since. OHIO STATE has been undefeated from 2012 to the Present against THAT TEAM UP NORTH. We have a whole week where it’s beat Michigan week. There are blood drives and other festivities (competitions). That Team Up North does the same thing. It’s a lot of fun and it all leads up to the biggest game of the season. I can’t wait until this years game (November 24, 2018 time TBD playing in Columbus, OH)! GO BUCKS!!!

2 Likes

The best of luck two both teams, i am not to much into sports but have a family member that practically has a breakdown when his team is beat. I know y’all passion for the game and yes trash talking is part of it. Have a goodday my friends.

1 Like

Thank you @Mrcrabs you do the same

1 Like

what my dear friend @Rickandbobbyd FAILS to mention… is that the ALL-TIME record is 58 - 49 - 6 in favor of the Victors Valiant.

And I’ve been alive for most of them… or at least I feel that old.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be an AWESOME game!??!! @BlackShirt

it sure would!

Do you know what year that was?

I’m a litlle lost. Or high. Or both.

The all time series record is 58 wins for UM, 49 wins for OSU and 6 ties.

(…sorry for the thread hijack…)

2 Likes

No problem my friend!!!

1 Like

Good morning eveyone,We managed another night, all have survived

10 Likes

There are looking great @Mrcrabs following along with interest mate :v:.

1 Like

Thank you my friend. Have a great day

1 Like

GoodMorning everyone it finally Friday, all the little ones have made it this far, None have died,Whoo hooo, did better than last time,. Gona beat the sun this morning and get some work done, laters everyone.Have a great day

14 Likes

everyone is holding steady @Mrcrabs they look really good

3 Likes

Thank you @BIGE , they haven’t flinched a bit. Have a great day my friend.

2 Likes

they sure haven’t !!! ditto to you sir!

1 Like

Looking very good my friend! Good job!!!

1 Like

Thank you my friend.

2 Likes

I was thinking that yesterday that like both you and @BIGE said they haven’t shown any type of stressing excellent job @Mrcrabs :+1:.

1 Like