Cloning with aloe Vera

@BlackShirt, thanks for that info, I didnt know about aloe powder in areo cloner. Awesome my friend.

3 Likes

@raustin, thank you my friend hope you enjoyed.

1 Like

You should be plenty good. They’ll generally tell you if there’s an issue, but I wouldn’t expect you’ll see one.

1 Like

Thanks, was testing the waters with some pepper plants. I just never use leds, but what the heck, gots to move up with the technology.

4 Likes

No, the aloe got strained out and the remainder in the mix shouldn’t affect anything at all.

2 Likes

I meant the chunk of aloe that you use like a starter cube. What becomes of that?

I throw into the compost pile, I use the cheese cloth to drain before I use on planted clones and when I’m done I just get rid of them. I don’t let aloe chunks get into soil. I only water with aloe the first time, after that just rainwater.

3 Likes

So what happens to that chunk of aloe the clone is sticking in once it is planted in the soil?

3 Likes

I freeze that aloe and use it as a foilar feed. 5ml per gallon. I save my good aloe and get rid of my used one. I was thinking the one in the jar. Just a little to medicated. Have a good night my friend.

4 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. Had friends stay with us this weekend and spent time with family this evening. When I clone with water only, I take my cuttings…Then I snip the bottom at a 45 degree-ish angle… Then I take the side of my trimmers or a razor blade and shave the bottom inch all the way around which helps with rooting. Then I put them in a glass of tap water, stick em in the window sill and a week or two later usually at least half have roots. I usually put 4 cuttings to a glass and pick the best looking ones and give the others to a buddy or toss them. I have photos posted on my other thread somewhere. I’ll dig them up if you want.

9 Likes

@Mrcrabs Never heard of this before… may give it a go myself… I have aloe plant just dying to help! Like the clone room

2 Likes

I didn’t know that

1 Like

@Mrcrabs great lesson mate, a “Plant for a Plant” class you couldn’t get more Organic than that. I do use Biobizz Atic-Vera for my plants immune system this is my first time to use it I am looking forward to using it with my female’s tho. Thanks for sharing :v:.

1 Like

Freaking Awesome! Ive got aloe vera everywhere! Makes sense, i use it to heal myself, why not the girls!

7 Likes

No problem @MattyBear, hope you had a wonderful weekend, that’s what it all about spending time with family and friends. So when I read about your cloning just with water, I thought this I so awesome, another way to clone. This morning I will cut a few and try it out.

4 Likes

Awesome @Sasquatch,that’s what we’re here for to learn something new. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

No problem buddy, i use my aloe also as a foilar feed. I use 5ml per gallon and spray them 15mins before lights out, thanks for the info on biobizz act-Vera, I’m learning new stuff as well, differ products containing aloe like the one you mentioned and @BlackShirt mentioned aloe powder. This aloe powder should works like raw aloe Vera, just incase you don’t have access to Raw Aloe vera.

5 Likes

@Laurap, awesome so happy you got aloe Vera growing. It is very medicinal and not hard to take care of at all. I’m just happy to share with everyone. So true, for its natural healing powers.

2 Likes

Some people Call it the miracle plant for its healing properties, we always used it for burns, acne, and cuts. The list goes on once you goggle what it’s used for medicinal.

4 Likes

GoodMorning everyone and All clones survived there first night, temps stayed a 80drg and RH at 65. No humidity dome just a fine mist before bedtime and now a watering. I water first thing on the morning and then they are back under the light.

14 Likes