Cloning temps and humidity

Is it possible to have too much humidity? And what is the ideal temp for a clone dome also?

2 Likes

100% or as close to it as you can get along with 75 to 78F with 24/0 light. Cut each leaf back by 1/3 too to cut down on demand.

3 Likes

I dont know if its 100% but its too much for hygrometer to handle Hit 96% then HH. Temps are in range that you mentioned. Heating pad was way too much heat. Thank you @Myfriendis410.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 Could you please give me a step by step and timeline on what to do with clones? They are in a nanodome with a small t5. Cut clones and put them in dome yesterday. That much i have covered. The rest im not so sure how to do.

2 Likes

I scrape the stem an inch up with a razor and dip in Rooting Powder then put in a Solo cup of Promix that is damp. Domed with 24/0 light and 75 to 78f for 10 to 15 days.

Remove about 1/3 of each leaf to reduce the load on the clone.

4 Likes

I fold a bath towel and place it on top of my heat mat to reduce the temperature to a desirable level I recently bought a dewy mister and used it to diy a aero cloner and on my first attempt it worked like a charm

2 Likes