Cloning question. Is mother too far

Is this too far to clone.?

Outside plant, dont want to just waste this. She have lifepower in it. I think i spray tomorrow with azamax before i clone her. Then chanches are smaller to get bugs indoor. Or what? Opinions?
And what if i diy my rockwool pots? Cant buy here where i am. Or what are best method? Suggestions?

Not sure about the cloning part (in flower it’s called monster-cropping if you want to read about it) but I think a true “mother” plant is kept in veg (18/6 lighting) and not allowed to flower - for repeated cloning.

1 Like

Just do a cutting from the bottom of plant where flower development isn’t as far along that should be thinned anyway. You have nothing to lose. :clown_face:

2 Likes

There’s no problem taking a clone from her now, it’ll be a monster crop that you can reveg. However, there is always the possibility of bringing in bugs from an outdoor plant, so be careful. I use Rapid Rooters to clone and they work great. You can get them on Amazon.

3 Likes

No i dont get nothing oin Amazon. They dont ship here.

Any hydro store should have them, or try a good hardware store.

2 Likes

Hell yeah take a few clones from low on rhe main stem and monster crop her

When move from outside to indoors make sure you check good for bugs and eggs

I personally never bring and potted plant indoors
Bug may be in soil ?
But cloning a outdoor plant is much safer

If you cant find rock wool
Try vermiculite and perilite mix 70/30 mix to start your clones

4 Likes

Clone it and find out… at least 10 clones… :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

No its not to late I have successfully done it up to 4 weeks in flower, although they say don’t do it more than 2 weeks into full flower. I was just cleaning up sicker shoots and tried it and got 50% success

1 Like

I basically just did this and it seems to have helped my mother plants.

1 Like

Shes Outside and in ground. I dont have mörte options. I live north and autumn and rains are here. Huh. Today i think i do first try. :smirk:

1 Like