Cloning Plugs drying out

Just now I’m having a hell of a time with clonong plugs drying out like overnight or faster and it’s whip lashing the younger/newer cuttings terribly. I have them in a faairly small (24 plant) propagation tray. I all ready had some smaller (3 inch) 11 day old clones in a bigger tray but moved them into the smaller tray, too. The older ones apparently have some sort of root system going because while their plugs dry on the outside as well they aren’t drooping. The 6 - 7 inch clones I put in yesterday were doing very well when I went to bed last night but are almost completely drooped out this AM. Also, the smaller clones are in rapid start (I think they are peat) plug which are much denser than the coco coir clone plugs used for the larger cuttings.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA Unknown

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco? Coco and Peat plugs in humidity dome.

System type? N/A

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 5.5

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS N/A

Indoor or Outdoor Indoor

Light system, size? 2 - 55 watt Blue White LED side lights

Temps; Day, Night 70.5F night 75.0F day

Humidity; Day, Night 58% day 62% night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size Yes. 4in. ductt fan exhaust. 6in. circulationg fan in tent.

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, Cool mist humidifier and dehumidifier available.

Co2; Yes, No Available

I have my tent in a room I’ve blacked out to accomodate some plants in pots that I bring in after 12 hours outside to start flowering… So I’ve been leaving the tent open until I bring the outside plants in. The clones are on 24/0 light cycle.

Thanks for any help or insight anyone can give.

Happy toking!