Cloning off flowering plant

I cloned from a plant that was about 30 days into flower. They rooted. The buds are still on them. The are currently in 4x4 rock wool cubes and someone said I will have rotted plants. Please give advice

5 Likes

You should be fine. It’s a monster crop and looks like it’s already reverting to veg.

6 Likes

Yeah bro you did it right , that’s actually called monster cropping like mention above, that’s the way to do it, awesome :sunglasses: , great stuff on getting them to root

5 Likes

Agree with all of the above. Those Plants are about to get real ugly for a few weeks :joy:. I’m currently flowering out 5 monster cropped clones I took from my last run. :+1:

3 Likes

Real ugly :rofl:

3 Likes

@Kinglouida13th just an idea of what your monster crops are going to start to look like.

1 Like

How long must I re veg for?

Once you return to full veg, just veg them as you normally would. Flip them to flower when they’re around half the size you want the flowering plants to ultimately be.

1 Like

I like to top monster crops down once they start growing up again because their stems tend to be quite small in diameter until they get to fully reveg which takes a good amount of time they tend to get lanky with very thin thin stems that are hard to support weight so I cut all that back and let it start over sometimes to get a better vegetative structure instead of the Staggering Branch structure that’s not very sturdy
Farther into flower you are the longer it takes for a plant to reveg it will keep throwing single leaf finger leaves until it’s fully reveg then it’ll throw three leaves again that’s when I top it down if I’m going to

2 Likes

Ok everyone how do these look then?

3 Likes

Looks like your right on track :+1:

1 Like

Just paid $75 for these 2 ladies from a very reputable clone bank by me, awesome genetics, can’t remember the exact name but I’ll find out, but yeah put them 8n the autopots, and TOP fed and will continue to for at least a week before running the res!!

A2 genetics is the clone bank, I have the name of breeders for both written down somewhere!!

I’m seeing new growth. Do I leave the little bud lets on there?

Yeah. Just let her ride til it’s time to transplant. Then if they haven’t fell off on their own by then. Just trim them off

Are you running high humidity or using a dome?

I used a dome

1 Like

I have 2 clones I bought in this AC infinity tent, in auto pots, with roots organic hydro soilless medium, and using canna line nutes, what should my humidity be in this tent with these little ladies? I don’t remember exactly their age, but I bought them ready to transplant, here’s the current TEMP/HUM

@Konflict that 50 fluxes between 50 and like 56 throughout the day.

At 80* you should be around 70%

1 Like

Cool thanks a ton bro!!