Cloning Help Please

I followed the instructions on the coco for cannabis site for the first time. I did everything exactly as said except I didn’t use rooting powder because I didn’t have access to it. I used “dip n grow” instead. You’re supposed to keep the dome shut for 5 days without touching it. After keeping the dome shut for 2-3 days the clones started wilting pretty bad. The only thing I can think I did wrong is possibly having my clones too close to the t5 light. Will someone please help me figure out what’s going on? What’s your opinion on not spraying the clones for 5 days? I’ve never heard of this before. Thank you.

1 Like

Yea i dunno. Me personally i do a ghetto method. I do use rooting powder and cut a 45 degree angle and skim outter layer with blade and i cut a gallon jug in half and use it as a dome and spray the inside of dome and clone leaves everyday and let it breathe a few mins everyday and also snip the tips of all the leaves so it doesnt concentrate on photosynthesis but instead making roots. Works everytime

2 Likes

Can take up to 10 days to root

1 Like