Cloning, help an old man out

Without an aerator (water pump and rotating spray head in this case), it wouldn’t be a aero-cloner, it’d be a bubble cloner I imagine and I have no experience with those. I’m sure there are plenty of homemade projects that get the job done just fine. I went from old school rockwool cloniing which always worked for me to this aero-bucket, which always works for me with even less hassle.

1 Like

@Hellraiser, Thank you for the quick response, I am new to cloning and appreciate the help. I did manage to clone 2 off my WW but always looking for an easier way. Think it would be a good investment as well. Will probably get me one. Thank you again.

If you get something like that, be sure to buy a big bag of the collars, reusing them gets a lot of failures for people (due to harboring some disease or pathogen), new collars every time, they’re cheap.

Also, the Clear Rez is the way to go to keep the bucket res sterile, trying to keep temps low by using ice bottles and such are another reason for failure for many. With my method, I get 100% cloning success every time.

1 Like