Cloning a Broken Branch

I just remember Chevy Chase atm, don’t remember the other 2 actors, old movie, haven’t seen that one in a long time!! Now that’s funny humped and everything, @RandomlyRan yeeehh haaawww,

1 Like

yeah its upside down…sue me :v:

2 Likes

Quit a collection

2 Likes

If you only knew crabs…I bought movies and guns for 17 years lol…I have a LOT of movies

3 Likes

I use water and a bubbler stems in water and it starts to root or you can use aloe and stick it in whatever you start in :wink: you can also use the cloning gel hope that helps

4 Likes

Aloe as in aloe gel or aloe vera raw plant innards?

2 Likes

I’ve only use the Raw plant never tried the gel it may work but not really sure I will have to try it

2 Likes

Rooting powder works too but I like the fresh aloe. You should cut back some of the leaves on the cutting to reduce the load and keep it domed until new growth shows (about 10 days). Note: IT WILL LOOK VERY SCRUFFY! lol. That’s pretty normal.

3 Likes

These guys :point_up_2: are like Yoda and obi wan lol…wielding lightsabers of green :rhinoceros:

2 Likes

I have a 24w all blue led light. Would it help to put it under that? If I keep the dome on how do I water? I have it in a net pot now on a saucer with water in it. In this instance is there a such thing as to much aloe?

As long as you don’t drown it in aloe…
Take an aloe leaf and stick cutting stem in the cut leaf after removing the “bark” especially around where the lower nodes are and stick in the cut end of the aloe leaf. Then you can slice open the aloe leaf and scrape the goo into some water stir it up and water with it. I use soil for cuttings. Not so sure how well it will stick to stems in water cloner but you can put goo into the water in cloner.

1 Like

@Hogmaster I don’t have an extra light but I have a 24w all blue led. Should my clone be under any sort of light beside ambient light?

R.I.P. clone. She got too hot today and kicked the bucket.

1 Like

She’s in a better place bro

2 Likes

:joy: I know this is older but… I’m reading along liked this liked that learning…and then RIP… got to hot…She’ in a better place bro…
OMFG!:rofl::joy: Soo sry …but…caught me off Guard…yes I’m high but Dammmm… made me laugh out loud!!. if it’s just me …cool, I’ve heard that before LOL! Still laughing!

2 Likes

Rereading it with your enthusiasm has made me laugh lol

2 Likes

I’m laughing just reading your replies lol…and I remember this

1 Like

wwell hell i l o l too good stuff for early morning w/ buddery joe to help

i broke a whole top i mean top 3 " just in week 1 of flower and was rut row what to do last year i woulda cried stomped trew a fit …but i stuck it strait into dirt water and a dome wa la new plant in a week no biggie

2 Likes