Cloning a Broken Branch

I broke a branch off my scrog that’s in begining stages of flowering. What’s the quickest way to get it to root? I put it in a starter cube in a net pot propogated with expanded clay with a cut water bottle as a dome. Nutes? Help please. If I can get it started I can try my DWC. Thanks in advance. I’m out of likes for 10 hours so I’ll show love tomorrow.

3 Likes

You know what I’m starting tonight? A tag notebook so I’ll know who’s good at what but heres a few all around growers @Mrcrabs @PurpNGold74 @Myfriendis410 is a great scrog guy and @Jbum @Cyle1 are all solid…edit oops not a scrooge lmao a scrog(er)

4 Likes

Thanks @Gremmall, I’ve heard of people putting cloning gel and powder but not familiar with those methods , I go straight into the cloner or into seed starting mix with Aloe Vera, how long ago was it broken off? Fir next time put directly into water till you know what method you gona use, good luck buddy

3 Likes

I broke it approx 1 pm. It went immediately into the moist starter cube.

2 Likes

I also don’t have a cloner. I just covered it with a bottle for moisture. What’s ideal temp and humidity to clone? @Mrcrabs

1 Like

I think it should be fine since it went into the cube with moisture, mine are good in the 70 thru 90 % percent the first couple days

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ve never even tried cloning before but this code blue is one I really like and want to save it if possible.

1 Like

Great job in putout in moist cube, it increase it chance of survival :+1:

2 Likes

If your wife ever leaves you I want your number lol…strictly platonic you see as you can grow the weed, take care of our animals and cook. I’ll smoke hunt and clean roflmao

2 Likes

Lmfao, sure thing bud, and I can even paint your truck and boat., lol

2 Likes

So there is a market for cloning yourself @Mrcrabs if so @Gremmall has the opening bid

2 Likes

Haha, trust me I would already cloned myself if I could, :laughing::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Lol. I was just telling my wife about this. She said if she could she would clone me and train me right this time.

3 Likes

You’d take over Texas if there were 2 of you ahaha

2 Likes

Rofl your name would be @ perfectlyran

2 Likes

Thats too funny. I am kinda random. I’m sure she’s had a hard time over the last 17 years

2 Likes

I think it have to be 3 to take over Texas, the 3 amigos, lol

2 Likes

That’s how long I’ve been in exile. S e v e n t e e n f r I g g I n g y e a r s seems crazy now lol

2 Likes

Ho ho ho HEY dusty bottoms, ned nederlander, and I know having the internet as our means of communication makes trivia just about impossible but I am NOT gonna look up the 3rd name until my brain taps out from memory loss lol…I’m weird like that

3 Likes

I am passing out many likes tomorrow for sure. I even did the hand cross and humped and everything. I think my wife just had a moment.

2 Likes