Clones to make up short fall

Ive just cloned a couple of my plants, two are Afghans the other two not sure.

so far I have had a 100% success with clones, hope it stays that way , now I’ll put these under 18/6 lights for two weeks then they go in the ground ,this is the only way I’m going to get the amount I need for next year.

14 Likes

looks like an outstanding start @Coltfire

2 Likes

Found it and watching @Coltfire

I went to bed after I wrote that to @daz49 , glad you found it @Countryboyjvd1971 , they are now under lights with an 18/6 schedule for two weeks, then straight into the ground

2 Likes

All out of likes @Coltfire but I love your clones! I even tried a miniature clone, with literally two leaves on it and barely a stem. It survived and is doing well.

4 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: yes go for it!!

they are all looking good bar one, @daz49 @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @daz49 ,the clones are all rooted, and going in the ground tomorrow .

6 Likes

Nice :+1: @Coltfire woohoo
Looking good

We have had temps over 110°f last couple of days and for the next week they will stay above that , the good thing is the clones survived the heat.

Just an update as been awhile, now I thought clones are supposed to do just as the plant it came off, well this one has turned purple, stem and all . this is another one of them, the others I gave away.

3 Likes

That’s normal for outdoor plants man

1 Like

It must be so great to be in a country that allows you to do that, how many crops do you manage a year? Must make for a lot more trimming for you brother but it must be a nice harvest

@daz49 this year doing 3outdoor crops right through the year, I have just cloned another 6 plants which will GI in the ground after harvest in two weeks, I’m also not pulling all my plants from this harvest, I’m just cutting most of it off then going to put them back to vegetation, yes a lot of trimming , it normally takes 3 days ,but this year it looks like between the plants here and the plants at brother in-laws we are going to harvest about 8/9 pounds , which will mean 5 days of trimming, I already have the first lot hanging,

4 Likes

Trimming always fun for the 1st hour haha

3 Likes

@Caosred ,yes it is fun for first hour , then I’m over it , I’ll walk away for a hour or so ,once I’ve had enough , but as we all know ,there not going to trim there self,lol. @Mudcrab01

4 Likes

Looking good mate and shots of your reveg or did I miss it?

None up as yet , will start a new journal for them soon.

2 Likes

All good add me to that :+1: @Coltfire

1 Like