Clones ready to flip but not looking happy

Ayahuasca purple photo in ocean forest, about 3-4 months old. Temps mid 70s, rh high 40s to mid 50s. ph 5.8 to 6.3. biothrive and calmagic for the last month or so. Whats going on here? I havent had much luck in finishing a grow. Im looking to flip these and sell it all. :pensive:

5 Likes

I’ve never tried to clone or veg clones or flip clones personally ,…however I do work around them …and those look pretty good to me …not an expert but I’ve seen way worse going into flower where I work hahah …

1 Like

Your ph is kinda low for being in soil, you should try to get it to 6.3-6.7 with 6.4-5 being the sweet spot

4 Likes

Get that ph up like @Medicineman33 suggested and they’ll get back on track. I wouldn’t flip until the new growth starts looking on track again. You can top or supercrop to keep them short while they recover :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

What @MattyBear said that’s what’s good about photos if you have a problem you can straighten it out or try to before you flip

2 Likes

Thanks all. Ill get that up. New growths looking light green and wrinkley, Would epsom salt help or stay with the nutes i have and let the ph settle?

New growth is tender and doesnt have that much chlorophil yet is why they are lighter green, and newly formed leaves are often wrinkly at first but will grow out of it

2 Likes