Clones overlapping the flowering tent?

Ok, so if I’m cloning now, before I change the light schedule to 12/12 the next day. Will the clones overlap the flowering schedule and need their own tent before harvest? When do others take clones and start the cycle over? Can monster crop clones be taken 2 weeks later be placed with the rest of normal clones?

@bob31 @Hogmaster @latewood @M4ur @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @Rugar89
Any helpful advice would be great.

1 Like

I take clones pretty much when I want more plants but my first rule is the donor needs a reduced N diet this is why plants in flower work so well and I wouldn’t be too concerned with monster cropped clones being ahead of reg clones they take time to revert and actually take weeks longer to get positive growth than standard clones. So if your question is will they be ready to flower same time no.
I always keep clones and mothers seperate from plants in full veg or flower but I use clones to preserve genetics so they are kept small until I want to have them in my cycle again

1 Like

Thank you @Donaldj that was very helpful. Having one tent that’s in flowering phase, do you suggest to get a separate tent for clones because the harvest won’t be ready just yet?

1 Like

Clones and seedlings don’t need much in the way of light so I have a cabinet made of plywood with plain homedepot t5’s for lights in it the ballasts under a shelf where my seedlings and cuttings sit on to keep root zone warm

1 Like