Clones clones and more clones

Ok so i thought i had 2wks left on my wedding cake plant but checked my tric and saw alot of amber so put her in the dark for 2 days im up cutting her head off now just wanted to show yall this is only 1 branch of her and i have alot left to go this is gonna be a massive haul im bud washing as im cutting down so this fixing to be a long morning @CooterJuice this my journal dont post much cause sometimes i feel like im talking to self so it just for me to keep up with my dates

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag!!! Looking good!!!

How your girls. Now bet they super big @CooterJuice welcome and thats for the likes

1 Like

So out my wedding cake i got 6ozs 18g dried so over a QP im happy with that and today im going to be cutting down 2 zdf (zombie death fuck ) and a massive geleto og. Will be cleaning out the tent and letting my two other gog clones finish flowering. My closet grow is 1 ww and 1 bb they are still seedlings they are my last 2 plants im not gonna clone them this round cause if i do i want have any break from growing so i can do a real deep clean so i want to be plant free all summer long plus im taking a trip to 6flags in july then come bk wait a wk and going to Maui. For a week both trips so no plants should be growing.

4 Likes

First time cloneR here I got lucky but here’s after 45 days of nursing this lil baby

5 Likes

Cknugz C.I.C. strikz!

Nice looking plant there

1 Like

Theses are the clones you posted a while back ?

1 Like

The clone is 60 days into cycle going to switch to flower soon trying to grow a monster!! First timer here any advice appreciated

My monster in veg before and after her training today I tied all the cola sites down I let it stay symmetrical I’m so excited for this big girl!!!

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your families loss. Please take time for you and yours, we’ll be here when you feel up to it. Sending hugs

1 Like

Ok cool well the first thing I will say is 33.6c is way to hot for your girls you see the taco shape happening to your leaves too hot it should not go over 29c try and cool your grow space at least 12c @MsRebecca thanks so much I try to get on here when I can since the passing it’s just been so busy with the extra kids in my house since. It’s new to me but i also had to slow down and isolate my grow during the kid placement period I’m growing a ww photo bb photo and nl auto at the moment will post pic in a bit

1 Like

The 2 in the front are ww/bb the lil 1bk middle is nl I want to flip them into flower now but I’m waiting on the nl to grow more and start flowering I had to close down my other grow space I only started the nl but I was putting seeds up in new storage container and my mate came in and spilled water and I came in contact with the seed so the big girls are 6wks along and the nl only 3 so it’s a battle for me right now but I will survive

3 Likes

How long did they veg for after clipping

@ChaddyDaddy these last pics are from seed idk if im gonna clone these im trying to finish this grow before i go on my 2 trips at the end of july so im fliping these plants next thursday if my nl auto dont make it then it want be a total lose cause i wasent planning on growing it

1 Like

With my clones they usually take within the first week of cutting them and i let them veg till i get them the right side to get a good yield i at least let my clones veg for about 8weeks before i flower out

2 Likes

Nice thanks I’ve got one that’s about 8 weeks I’ve been doing all the things I’m super proud of the open center and full canopy all the way around the rim of my pot

I’m gonna let her go another 2-4 weeks before I flip I’m trying to make this a monster

2 Likes

@Pheno this my journal ill would love to tag you in my journal when i start all help is welcome cause i will be lost when i start

2 Likes

so id stick with the advice of a select few just to keep things on the up and up but id be game to watch

2 Likes

Same strainz, different strikz though!:sunglasses:

1 Like