Clones clones and more clones

Hello everyone this is my first time cloning and they all took all 7 of them now they have been vegging for about 6weeks and im going go be putting them into flower in about 2weeks these clones are ww×gg4 i took some new clones from a ultimate purple mom they are about 2weeks alone just starting to see the first sign they may have roots there are 6 of them

9 Likes

Amazing! I must have tried a dozen clones my first grow and only had one take (it is a runt and quite “unique” looking after and unplanned flower/reveg situation). I have better soil and lights this time around and I had 5 of 7 root. Three look really good and the other two might make it. I have about 10 more cuttings in water in a window sill and will put those in soil this week. Going to try a quick veg and then go straight to flower. Happy grows to you!

3 Likes

Ive been realy busy i lost my bother a couple days ago and it’s been hard on the whole family so ill get bk on here and post again soon and make tags for people to join the process of these clones and reply to tge person who. Posted i can’t just yet my eyes cant even focus to read it ill ne bk growmies in a couple days

I am very sorry for your loss. You and your family have my deepest condolences. Take care my cloning friend.

Thanks @JaneQP im gonna start back posting im in flower now im having some fading going on that i have to figure out what’s going on im in the process of moving into my new home but I’ll try and post pictures. And give updates

This here is the ultimate purple bcbd colas so big my plant split i had to tape it colas flopping all over the place
This 1 here is Cinderella jack idk how many more weeks it got but its alot
From dp.
ive harvested all my clones they are hanging to dry i done it over a 5day period so they all want be dry at the same time give me time each day to do my final trim and jar. Im so sorry i really didnt post on this grow like i should i lost my brother my home my cousin and i just really wasent into this grow like i should have been to be honest i just watered every 2days during flower thats a no no i just wasent into this grow at all but im back on track and gonna start a 4 plant closet auto grow

5 Likes

I am very sorry for your loss.

Well i made it so far but now 2 of my nieces have covid cant seem to catch a break. Well any who a update on what i have going on right now im revegging the ultimate purple for some clones all the clones i took from her i killed of except for 1during my down time and the 1 i kept i left it in my flowering tent and it started flowering in a solo cup very small barely any roots so im finishing up the Cinderella jack got about 2-3weeks left i have 3 new ladies gelato og,zombie death fuck ,and :watermelon: zkittles. All 3 of them showed there heads 3 days ago im planning on taking 2 clones of each and let them grow with the next seeds i plant of these same plants im hunting but im doing it 1 plant at a time different strains thats why i take clones kust in case shes a keeper. My new girls are all in 5g fab pots with a mix of ff coco loco/ffof/perlit/dr.earth organic amendments/worm casting. As of now just have to water when dry and watch them grow thats really all i have to do for the next 6or so weeks beside compost teas and topping lst will take pictures tomorrow when lights are on.

Gelato og,zombie death fuck,:watermelon: zkittles,sweet critical auto,:strawberry: lemonade,gnome auto,and purple haze auto is what you see here the :strawberry: lemonade is just now getting put into flower all the autos have about a week left zdf has all fell over do to heavy colas only waiting on some amber before i put in dark everything in tent is almost complete. In my closet theres wedding cake and gelato og from seed and the rest are clones of whats in flower now. First picture will ne of my tent flowering and second is closet witch is vegg area and the clones. Sorry its been a while but im back now

3 Likes

@JaneQP hello i want to thank you for your condolences that you sent out during my time of grief.i really appreciate it. I did stop posting but i never stopped growing the plants that i was saying just popped on my last post are in flower now and about 2 weks left but i will be growing out the clones from these plants on here.will try to post everyday. My wedding cake plant im trying to grow it realy big to try to fill up a 4×4 tent with single plant will be posting that grow on here all so. @MaD-VapoR can you help by tagging along.

4 Likes

@Hellraiser is this what i can use while in flower i found some spider mites i trimmed all the effected leaves ond put DE on my soil havent sprayed yet cause want to make sure i got the right stuff

2 Likes

I’ll follow along…and welcome back!

Captain Jacks can be used in flower…I have used it on my outside plants as a preventative and when I do see bugs. Works pretty well at getting rid of bugs.

2 Likes

Yes that is the right stuff, you can use that in flowering.

2 Likes

We are family here. Looking forward to your updates. Be well my friend.

3 Likes

Where did you find it? I bought it once at home Depot but they don’t carry it anymore.

I got mine at Ace hardware this past summer.
In fact, I was quite impressed at the stuff available at Ace.
Ours even has FF, Mother Earth and Coast of Maine soils in stock.
I know they’re all like franchises so I don’t know if that’s the standard across the chain.
And honestly, the prices were not bad at all.
I think the CJDB was the same as Amazon and the soil was a couple dollars more per bag, BUT - no waiting!!

2 Likes

I ordered mine at lowes it was at another store and they shipped it to the store in my area for me to pick up @Bluntsmoke thanks @MaD-VapoR and @Hellraiser i sprayed them today i think they came in my soil i bought some ffof from hydro store and 1 of the pots after i placed my seeds i noticed lil micro bugs on my seeds eating tap root so done peroxide wash on soil thought that did the trick till i got into flower saw something that i thought was powerly mildew took down trilis and took all plants out tent. Then relized it was in leaf and didnt wipe off as i was trimming the affected leaves i turned on over and saw lil pinkish red bugs moving then saw minor lil webs ihavent seen any bugs since defoliation and been scoping my plants everyday and sprayed all plant really good today gonna skip a day or two then spray them again.

Yeah i know and its great to have family from all over @CalamityJane im back and this is where im posting at now on a new journey lol

1 Like

So today i sprayed all plants with dead bug and will be watering right before lights out today with only ph 6.5 dechlorinated tap water yeah im 100% organic so i only feed once a month.i feed my soil in return my soil feed my plants.

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone hope yall enjoyed your day.So today i jarred up my zombie death fuck ant gonna lie i did a sample and its so good a nice gassy taste and a hellava high i was stuck for a min today didnt want to get up and finish my Christmas dinner shame on me i pulled it off doe in a good time lol well i got 3ozs 2grams off the plant ill post pictures of dried product sometime tomorrow and i also pulled my Gnome auto out the dark tent washed it and now hanging to dry.

1 Like